Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

It's a shame that Nike's website has been having these issues lately. They used to be the most reliable....once you have in cart, you're good to go.

I lucked out big time. Could only get a ticket for a 12 at my finish line and was able to trade someone for an 11 (which is what i wear in these).

quick photo of my Raffle winning pair before this great wknd comes to a close.. Just wanted to share on NT..

the 4 other pairs on got on FNL for friends using multiple logins and CCs were all shipped already, except for my 2nd pair from NDC using free two shipping. haven't received anything on it yet.

View media item 954339

Lol I knew someone was gonna grab me there.

You're right, something illegal doesn't have to be counterfeit. But something counterfeit is usually illegal.

Now I see what you're saying here. But I will still insist that unauthorized pairs are still fake/counterfeit. A big part of their value is the brand. The sell them as NIKE shoes. Without the Nike branding they would be worthless. It's intellectual theft. That Nike branding is just as important as the design, materials used, etc etc.

This will be my last post on this subject. I don't want to derail this thread.

Lol I knew someone was gonna grab me there.

You're right, something illegal doesn't have to be counterfeit. But something counterfeit is usually illegal.

Now I see what you're saying here. But I will still insist that unauthorized pairs are still fake/counterfeit. A big part of their value is the brand. The sell them as NIKE shoes. Without the Nike branding they would be worthless. It's intellectual theft. That Nike branding is just as important as the design, materials used, etc etc.

This will be my last post on this subject. I don't want to derail this thread.
No prob i see what you're saying just a little disagreement with the fine prints lol.  But like you said lest back to this focus at hand.

That sucks man. Mine says 1 unit ready to be shipped. Don't trip though, at least you know you got a pair.
Just curious, is this usually a recurring thing for these type of releases when ordering from FTL/EB/Champs, etc.? I usually stick with NDC but struck out on there so this is my first time actually getting through on FTL (surprisingly), but I, too, have the backordered status.

quick photo of my Raffle winning pair before this great wknd comes to a close.. Just wanted to share on NT..

the 4 other pairs on got on FNL for friends using multiple logins and CCs were all shipped already, except for my 2nd pair from NDC using free two shipping. haven't received anything on it yet.

havent received anything from NDC for 2 day ship either smh

$180 for a size 5y? Think that'll be the best it gets at this point?

Hate that I missed out on that GS size
mean.gif
5y should be cheaper even on ebay. Maybe a 6-7 I would pay that much. Anyways for concords, the price will only go up. But for a 5y, I'd wait a week or so and I think you can get them for around 160-170. I got bred 1s after the first week they released for 182 shipped from ebay in a 6.5y so just wait a bit and check auctions

Back
Top Bottom