Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Was Finishline truly 1 per customer? Didnt see it on product page.
I didnt want to find out the hard way so I did 1 pair per Mens, Youth and Toddler.
I didn't see where it said 1 per customer on the page itself, so I ordered 3 (1 per order) I got shipping for all of them

yeah... JJs twitter has been flooded with complaints of early link, so they know.

When the JJ early link was released the night before, people were told to just keep the shoes in cart and wait until the next morning to check out to avoid raising any red flags.  All it takes is a few impatient people to check out anyways to get the ball rolling - everyone else then panics and checks out too, resulting in the shoes being completely sold out by 3am the night before.
And thats why you can post everything to social media, and on forums.. at the end of the day you're really not helping the sneaker community.. you're actually hurting it..  JJ was one of the few spots left were it was, may the best person get the shoes.. and that was as fair of a shot as you could ask for in this new game of acquiring sneakers... 

But the need for fame and followers always wins out...

And thats why you can post everything to social media, and on forums.. at the end of the day you're really not helping the sneaker community.. you're actually hurting it..  JJ was one of the few spots left were it was, may the best person get the shoes.. and that was as fair of a shot as you could ask for in this new game of acquiring sneakers... 

True JJ was 1 of the last spots that worked every release for me. RIP to that.

So just as I expected, I got shut out...

|I

But I did pick these up for my daughter!

11ux4c6.png

95tzy9.png

1zpi8f4.png

****BONUS SHOT OF MY LITTLE PRINCESS!

17g807.png

:wink: :smokin

The best post in here. This is what it's all about.

Was Finishline truly 1 per customer? Didnt see it on product page.
I didnt want to find out the hard way so I did 1 pair per Mens, Youth and Toddler.
It said that wen I tried to pay with PayPal it was in description 1 per customer only reason I ain't go for more smh

yeah... JJs twitter has been flooded with complaints of early link, so they know.

When the JJ early link was released the night before, people were told to just keep the shoes in cart and wait until the next morning to check out to avoid raising any red flags.  All it takes is a few impatient people to check out anyways to get the ball rolling - everyone else then panics and checks out too, resulting in the shoes being completely sold out by 3am the night before.

everyone knows im out for that e-cred!

Shoot I tried ES link again and got the concords in my cart. Left em there since yesterday and they keep sending me emails begging me to checkout. They even said they'll give me 5% off 
laugh.gif
Yea at like 9:30

:lol: well dam, they pulled the okie dok. Oh well
Yea I was waiting for the NDC launch and thought it was weird NBA wasn't having this release even tho theve had like everything else . so I was just refreshing every so often. Copped my pair but of course struck out in NDC because the site is ****

Last edited:

Not at all...I'd like to think what ES does from trying to combat the corrupt RSVP system, ATC services, bots, etc is to help people actually try to cop shoes they want to wear for the actual RETAIL price without having to resort to paying for RSVP/ATC services or ridiculous resell prices.  What screws everything up is people's greed, plain and simple.  Go through this thread alone and see how many people copped multiple pairs through various sites, most probably to resell - all for what? an $70-$80 profit?  The inherent problem with the sneaker "game" isn't social media, it's greed.

Yea I was waiting for the NDC launch and thought it was weird NBA wasn't having this release even tho theve had like everything else . so I was just refreshing every so often. Copped my pair but of course struck out in NDC because the site is ****

ndc was fine for me..

if everyone stops paying reseller prices the resell game will slowly die. It's up to the buyers.

Oh yea had to double up on these.
Received shipping emails from Footlocker and Footaction

Eastbay just sent an email to notify my order has been backordered for about 2 weeks but dates can change.  

You must have over looked the fact of how this even started.

Because leaving it alone and letting @RSVPers give out the info to their VIP customers was what I should have done - is what you are saying.

or to sale some more T shirts...

I just call a spade a spade.. its just is what it is..

Either way, you're not helping anyone here,, just your ego
Lol if he wanted to make money by selling  t-shirts, he could make tons more by providing RSVP/ATC services himself without ever disclosing  any information.

Jimmyjazz early order shipped. They won't figure out this for awhile lmao

or to sale some more T shirts...

I just call a spade a spade.. its just is what it is..

Either way, you're not helping anyone here,, just your ego
And for what it's worth, I don't know if ES's anti-RSVP efforts were the cause, but when Nike changed the imaging for the RSVP images, it just happened to coincide with when the DB5s were released if I remember correctly.  It was the first and only time I was ever successful on a manual RSVP.

LOL!!!

I thought aint nobody in here benefited from the JJ direct-add-to-basket links.

I'll leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom