Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Received shipping confirmation from FNL. My order will probably be here by Wednesday.

PS - I think its comical that dudes that used the early link for jimmy jazz actually snitched on themselves right after the fact. DONT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Just let it ride.
If only you could resell common sense

And the proof is in here that people snitched on themselves. One person hit up the rep twice. First time rep said no early orders were placed. Second time the rep said "we are looking into it."
Ok touche, but if there wasn't any of those non smart people, people still would have snitched anyway.

Got shipping confirmation from Nike and FNL. Still waiting on Eastbay. Order reads as, "In Proccess / STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP"

Can't wait to get my pairs!

People too damn impatient. Inquiring about your order doesn't increase the chances of you getting the shoes smh

Got shipping confirmation from Nike and FNL. Still waiting on Eastbay. Order reads as, "In Proccess / STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP"

Can't wait to get my pairs!
My Eastbay says the same. Does it matter in the order you check as to who will get back ordered?

quick photo of my Raffle winning pair before this great wknd comes to a close.. Just wanted to share on NT..

the 4 other pairs on got on FNL for friends using multiple logins and CCs were all shipped already, except for my 2nd pair from NDC using free two shipping. haven't received anything on it yet.
How did FNL let you in multiple times through the firewall? Multiple IP addreses, PC's etc...?

I just can't figure FNL out. My Cc fails everytime I checkout. Then its back to firewall and 30 sec sticker

Last edited:
As long as you don't checkout 2 or more on the same order... THEY DON'T CARE
you misunderstood the question....I'm asking how do you bypass the firewall more than once. My browser only got through once and the Cc transaction failed to process.

People too damn impatient. Inquiring about your order doesn't increase the chances of you getting the shoes smh
When the JJ early link was released the night before, people were told to just keep the shoes in cart and wait until the next morning to check out to avoid raising any red flags.  All it takes is a few impatient people to check out anyways to get the ball rolling - everyone else then panics and checks out too, resulting in the shoes being completely sold out by 3am the night before.

Wow I've skipped this thread since release since it was getting to big to follow but people were really contacting JJ to see if their early order's were gonna be honored?? Come on now got to know better than that.

you misunderstood the question....I'm asking how do you bypass the firewall more than once. My browser only got through once and the Cc transaction failed to process.

Once people got in... they checked out and kept on going back for more. To some of us like myself, after adding size to cart and clicking checkout it went back to the splash page and I ended up copping on phone.

On release day, there were multiple people posting PayPal links with sizes for other to checkout.... so I don't think people bypassed the firewall (excuse me if I'm wrong) rather just once they got it they placed multiple orders until they got hit with the splash page again.

Last edited:
Once people got in... they checked out and kept on going back for more. To some of us like myself, after adding size to cart and clicking checkout it went back to the splash page and I ended up copping on phone.

On release day, there were multiple people posting PayPal links with sizes for other to checkout.... so I don't think people bypassed the firewall (excuse me if I'm wrong) rather just once they got it they placed multiple orders until they got hit with the splash page again.
Now I see. I definitely appreciate the info bro. Next time I'll call in to complete the transaction. Damn I feel stupid. I never thought of that

JJ is idiotic. They prolly won't figure it out. Btw I added the jordan 2 and lebron hero. Lol

How did FNL let you in multiple times through the firewall? Multiple IP addreses, PC's etc...?

I just can't figure FNL out. My Cc fails everytime I checkout. Then its back to firewall and 30 sec sticker

I dunno. It says 1 per order not per household or IP. I just logged off and did other orders as guest using different credit cards. They've all shipped already. Just awaiting payment from friends.

Back
Top Bottom