Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

You must have over looked the fact of how this even started.

Because leaving it alone and letting @RSVPers give out the info to their VIP customers was what I should have done - is what you are saying.

LOL!!!

I thought aint nobody in here benefited from the JJ direct-add-to-basket links.

I'll leave it at that.

Now how long before the resellers start waiting for you to post it, and buy up all pairs.. So instead of someone spending $20 on ATC they'll now forced to decide whether to spend $80 from the reseller..

You're celebrating a temporary victory, when the backlash comes.. When those same guys who are thinking you now, are pissed because they missed out.. And the regular joe who actually has some success is completely dead now..

Trust me, you've actually hurt more sneakerhead chances of getting kicks, then you've helped.. But you can't see it from behind your ego

So why waste your time explaining the potential ramifications of my actions?

You must have known about the issues with my EGO prior to this incident.

Yet you post in hopes that things will change?

LOL!

You are wasting your time.

i feel so bad
Don't.  I always sell my shoes to FRIENDS for retail+shipping+tax.  I have a regular job, I do this cause I was tired of me and my friends striking out.  I know my friends will put me on to a 10.5 at retail.  This is how connections and friends work.

LOL!

Blocked me on IG cause I asked for your skype.  Lulz

NVM just looked back :x

dude who ignored my PM and didnt want to send me the link :smh:

SMH, could have gotten another pair but dudes dont wanna help others out especially since half the board knew the link

:smh:

Ah man at least you got a couple pairs. Nothing to complain about at that point.

Chances of buying these retail?
I get paid on Thursday.
Looking to buy online either on EASTBAY, foot locker, finish line , or champs.

I get paid on Thursday.
It's called a release date for a reason.

You have 0% chance outside of resell.  Maybe someone will bless you but if you know no one, and have done 0 favors for someone.  I don't see it happening.

Anybody, that chose free shipping, get a shipping confirmation from shoepalace.com yet?

I get paid on Thursday.
Good luck man. These are long gone (for now) from all stores you mentioned. Your better off checking craigslist or ebay.

SMH, could have gotten another pair but dudes dont wanna help others out especially since half the board knew the link

Ah man at least you got a couple pairs. Nothing to complain about at that point.

Yea but i got lucky with FNL.

people were scared to use JJ because of locking up money but i didnt give a damn, would have easily copped 1 or 2. i got 2 pairs but i want 2 more. this is basically my retirement so now i gotta pay resell even though its looking good since prices are at $270 shipped and i expect it to dip

Yea but i got lucky with FNL.

people were scared to use JJ because of locking up money but i didnt give a damn, would have easily copped 1 or 2. i got 2 pairs but i want 2 more. this is basically my retirement so now i gotta pay resell even though its looking good since prices are at $270 shipped and i expect it to dip
For once you wasnt afraid to break a lil bread

but my whole gripe was someone didnt want to share a link that everyone already knew. i dont use twitter so how the hell would i even find it and a bunch of NTers knew it. So the whole point was someone couldnt share a lousy link whether i was copping or not

but hey its w/e if people dont wanna help then its on them

These were all over in the mall. im not understanding how so many people missed out. I got to the mall around 12 and they were telling me to wait till 1 when they released the reserve pair.

LOL!

Because the ramifications of your selfish acts, hurts us in the long run...dude your not even into sneakers like that , so you could care less..

If I'm correct weren't you suppose to leave after the RO's dropped???

Fame, followers, likes, and reps.. Or just wanted to stay relevant...

Back
Top Bottom