Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Yea but i got lucky with FNL.

people were scared to use JJ because of locking up money but i didnt give a damn, would have easily copped 1 or 2. i got 2 pairs but i want 2 more. this is basically my retirement so now i gotta pay resell even though its looking good since prices are at $270 shipped and i expect it to dip
For once you wasnt afraid to break a lil bread

nah homie. most kicks i cop (which isnt much) im not looking to double-triple up. but look at my posts from last year, i said no matter what i was copping 4-5 pairs of these without a doubt. I can spend money but i choose not too. its called being smart, could i take that money and go spend $600 on the royals ive been dying for? YES but i dont see the logic in spending $600 on ONE pair of fake leather shoes :lol:

rather take that $600 and buy 4 pairs of 1 shoe. you know what i mean? its all about value. i guess at times i can be cheap but i look into being smart with purchases especially shoes.

These were all over in the mall. im not understanding how so many people missed out. I got to the mall around 12 and they were telling me to wait till 1 when they released the reserve pair.
I missed out probably cause the mall was my last resort, and they were sold out by the time I rushed over after I struck out on every site. 

nah homie. most kicks i cop (which isnt much) im not looking to double-triple up. but look at my posts from last year, i said no matter what i was copping 4-5 pairs of these without a doubt. I can spend money but i choose not too. its called being smart, could i take that money and go spend $600 on the royals ive been dying for? YES but i dont see the logic in spending $600 on ONE pair of fake leather shoes
laugh.gif

rather take that $600 and buy 4 pairs of 1 shoe. you know what i mean? its all about value. i guess at times i can be cheap but i look into being smart with purchases especially shoes.
Gotcha chief

NVM just looked back :x

dude who ignored my PM and didnt want to send me the link :smh:

SMH, could have gotten another pair but dudes dont wanna help others out especially since half the board knew the link

:smh:

Ah man at least you got a couple pairs. Nothing to complain about at that point.

Yea but i got lucky with FNL.

people were scared to use JJ because of locking up money but i didnt give a damn, would have easily copped 1 or 2. i got 2 pairs but i want 2 more. this is basically my retirement so now i gotta pay resell even though its looking good since prices are at $270 shipped and i expect it to dip

congrats on copping your sets bro , but u & i both know u aint going anywhere

Last edited:
SMH, could have gotten another pair but dudes dont wanna help others out especially since half the board knew the link

Ah man at least you got a couple pairs. Nothing to complain about at that point.
but my whole gripe was someone didnt want to share a link that everyone already knew. i dont use twitter so how the hell would i even find it and a bunch of NTers knew it. So the whole point was someone couldnt share a lousy link whether i was copping or not
but hey its w/e if people dont wanna help then its on them

then get on twitter. sounds like you just want to be stubborn if you know the info is on there yet you decided not to get on.

cant complain about what you miss out on because of your decisions just like I miss out on stuff all of the time due to me not wanting to go a certain route to get shoes.

From Footlocker:

Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer
. If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-991-6815.
Sincerely, Footlocker

BACKORDERED UNTIL 05/10/14

This some BS and def gonna get cancelled. Anybody ever had a backorder that didn't get cancelled from FootLocker???

then get on twitter. sounds like you just want to be stubborn if you know the info is on there yet you decided not to get on.

cant complain about what you miss out on because of your decisions just like I miss out on stuff all of the time due to me not wanting to go a certain route to get shoes.

zo gif

Last edited:
I've had a backorder reply from Champs for a previous release and I eventually did get the shoes

Thanks for the info ... I hope that's the case with mine as well. Seems to be a whole lot that got backordered this time though. I'll wait and see.

but my whole gripe was someone didnt want to share a link that everyone already knew. i dont use twitter so how the hell would i even find it and a bunch of NTers knew it. So the whole point was someone couldnt share a lousy link whether i was copping or not
but hey its w/e if people dont wanna help then its on them

Ive tried to use it before, no idea how people search stuff other than twitter accounts. thats my point :lol:

like people talk about NT twitter but idk how to see or find that

Last edited:
You must have over looked the fact of how this even started.

Because leaving it alone and letting @RSVPers give out the info to their VIP customers was what I should have done - is what you are saying.

I have appreciate you and the help you provide. Screw RSVP'ers

From Footlocker:

Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however

you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the

backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can

change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer
. If you

have any questions, please call us at 1-800-991-6815.

Sincerely, Footlocker

BACKORDERED UNTIL 05/10/14

This some BS and def gonna get cancelled. Anybody ever had a backorder that didn't get cancelled from FootLocker???

When the Area 72 Lebron X dropped online they were back ordered for almost 3 weeks. Patience!

Because the ramifications of your selfish acts, hurts us in the long run...dude your not even into sneakers like that , so you could care less..

If I'm correct weren't you suppose to leave after the RO's dropped???

Fame, followers, likes, and reps.. Or just wanted to stay relevant...
why so serious?

Twitter is as easy or easier to "use" than any other website, even NT.

You don't have to post a single thing, just follow people with info. No reason not to.

Twitter is as easy or easier to "use" than any other website, even NT.

You don't have to post a single thing, just follow people with info. No reason not to.
took the words out my mouth... ill just [@]Zyzz[@]

Last edited:
Because the ramifications of your selfish acts, hurts us in the long run...dude your not even into sneakers like that , so you could care less..

If I'm correct weren't you suppose to leave after the RO's dropped???

Fame, followers, likes, and reps.. Or just wanted to stay relevant...

i dont think he really cares what i say or what others say

but i see ES helping more than hurting peoples chances to cop

Back
Top Bottom