Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

From Footlocker:

Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer
. If you
have any questions, please call us at 1-800-991-6815.
Sincerely, Footlocker

BACKORDERED UNTIL 05/10/14

This some BS and def gonna get cancelled. Anybody ever had a backorder that didn't get cancelled from FootLocker???
Just got this same email from EB :frown:

rocked em all day today.  the thing about these is keeping them clean.  the icy bottoms, white midsole, and white mesh are unforgiven and i need to keep them fresh for a vacation i got coming up in the first day of june.  both shoes are already showing signs of creasing in the inner toebox, but the patent leather's black so you gotta look for it.  at least with the lows you don't have to worry about heel creasing.   either way, shoes are meant to be worn and creasing's the least of my problems.

i started my son the day he was born int Jordans,,,,and he ended up liking DRose lol!!!
Perfectly normal, if I had all the J's in my young days, I can guarantee you I would not care about them today one bit. 

works when they young

just got mine these lows and i bet he still going to want kd or lebrons 
laugh.gif

he only like jordans because he knows i do

oh man, i'm always so tempted to get my little on started but they way he runs around 
mean.gif

besides, not sure i want to get him hooked before his time haha
yea my sons scuffs his up at school. He finally wore his baron 9s and came home with marker lines all over the place.

Thanks again @evilside! 2/4 pairs got shipped!

JJ cancelled my toddler sizes saying there was a limit of 2 per style (not size). No worries though, I got more than I deserved

oh man, i'm always so tempted to get my little on started but they way he runs around :smh:

besides, not sure i want to get him hooked before his time haha

i love seeing my kids in their js, i was buying em as much as 10 years b4 they were born.

now when my 3 year old daughter goes to the sneaker stores in the mall she goes nuts

sayin "i like these and these" like willy wonka

but i let her rock her concord mids over the weekend and of course she wanted to play in the mud at the park smh

yea my sons scuffs his up at school. He finally wore his baron 9s and came home with marker lines all over the place.
i love seeing my kids in their js, i was buying em as much as 10 years b4 they were born.

now when my 3 year old daughter goes to the sneaker stores in the mall she goes nuts

sayin "i like these and these" like willy wonka

but i let her rock her concord mids over the weekend and of course she wanted to play in the mud at the park smh
laugh.gif
 see that would have me stressed lol. took him to the park over the wknd and all the kids are sliding into a mid-size pool of mud 
sick.gif

what do yall expect..THEY ARE KIDS!!!!! :lol:

looking back its crazy how this sneaker culture has change, I cant stand all those alter egos and hypebeast looking for efame. sorta like that kid inline arguing with these other dude about who had the most QS releases :smh:

Last edited:
what do yall expect..THEY ARE KIDS!!!!!

lol, this is 100%.

you gotta expect this from children. remember how much fun you enjoyed playing in puddles and mud when you were young?

Last edited:
 lol, this.

you gotta expect this from children. remember how fun you enjoyed playing in puddles and mud when you were young?
^True, just minus the J's on feet. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom