Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

finish school

is spelled Carmines.... unless your a blood

three hundred not 3hunna charles keef

Off topic but this threw is very active how should I proceed in trying to get the karmines?
How will I buy them online is what I meant,
How difficult will it be?
just wait till we get closer to that release..its going to be tuff online but if you be prepared u can get in store

I have an 8 year old and an 11 year old, both boys and both love shoes.

For me, It was a lot easier to buy my boys shoes when they wore a 2c-3y shoe size. Now., the younger one wears a sz 1y and the older one wears a sz 8 in mens.

Because of this, they younger on gets more Jordan releases (Not all of them) then the older one. And its not because Im being tight, its because its easier to buy kid size shoes (sometimes).

The deal that I have with my boys is, if I cant secure a pair for the older one, the younger one wont get anything unless the older one finds another General shoe he wants.

Again, I dont buy them kicks every release, just the special release shoe like these concord lows....

For me, It was a lot easier to buy my boys shoes when they wore a 2c-3y shoe size. Now., the younger one wears a sz 1y and the older one wears a sz 8 in mens.

Because of this, they younger on gets more Jordan releases (Not all of them) then the older one. And its not because Im being tight, its because its easier to buy kid size shoes (sometimes).

The deal that I have with my boys is, if I cant secure a pair for the older one, the younger one wont get anything unless the older one finds another General shoe he wants.

Again, I dont buy them kicks every release, just the special release shoe like these concord lows....
Sounding like an awesome dad.  I grew up with Payless gear, haha.  I remember the Dikembe Mutombo pair I had, lol.  Other than that it was Ross gear where I had Shawn Kemp's pair.

this is the system that im gon have to implement lol

right now they both in 8c and 4c so im gon live that up for awhile.

Sounding like an awesome dad.  I grew up with Payless gear, haha.  I remember the Dikembe Mutombo pair I had, lol.  Other than that it was Ross gear where I had Shawn Kemp's pair.
Thanks man, I dont give them everything they want when they want it. In my house, you have to earn everything you want. Only way you can earn something is by bringing home good grades.

I reminded them every so often that their only job for now is to do well in school.

I was truly blessed with some wonderful kids and I enjoy seeing them happy. Some say I spoil them and maybe I do, but again, they gotta do well in school to get what they want.

take your kids out early to a fcfc spot...i see fathers and sons doing it at every release...they''ll enjoy themselves...you not so much...might as well take em both...

Last edited:
spelling
grammer

didnt know they were the same........

bangers dont use grammer so techinally im still right
lol again,  you called someone out about spelling and how they need to finish school, but you consistently..............oh never mind. lol *grammar*

it went over both of yall heads... i stopped being serious 3 post's ago :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks man, I dont give them everything they want when they want it. In my house, you have to earn everything you want. Only way you can earn something is by bringing home good grades.

I reminded them every so often that their only job for now is to do well in school.

I was truly blessed with some wonderful kids and I enjoy seeing them happy. Some say I spoil them and maybe I do, but again, they gotta do well in school to get what they want.
Definitely.  Show them hard work reward at an early age.  Also nice for them to realize that sometimes things does not pan out and you don't get what you work hard for, in this case some botched releases and etc.  But it gives them a nice motivation.  Great work!

pretty good advice. i have a 3 yr old and a 4 month old, so this sounds like my future.

Last edited:
it went over both of yall heads... i stopped being serious 3 post's ago
laugh.gif
aka I'm covering for my misspellings. 

I have been laughing all day at the person who said in this thread that JJ before the early link fiasco was the last bastion of fairness when copping shoes. LMFAO [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom