Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Back on topic, any more spots left for toddler sizes?

7C seems to be ridiculously elusive...

I dont even have a kid yet but when God gives me that blessing my kid is going to be laced up..i already have around 10 pairs dating back to 06 releases :smokin

I know what you're saying, and I shouldn't quantify the statement for Jays only. No buck fitty sneakers until high school.LOL plenty of good shoes out there between payless and a buck fitty...

and the goal of your 401k and portfolios is to do what?

make money?

so that you can live a nice life, buy the things you want, material things included.

im all for that too, and theres more to life than kicks, but whatever makes you happy then do it.
Didn't say I was better than anyone. I make money when I'm sleep, when the market is open and when I work. I like my money to increase rather decrease. Shoes aren't going anywhere. And anyone knocking a 401 or anyone saving is foolish. I pay retail or nothing.

Are you saying until after high school?
Because if so that's anther year and I make a dollar over minimum wage so I have no worries. I'll probably get the Carmine's and the 11 lows that drop in June and save my money for college until August rolls around and I cop another pair of 6's or try out 3's.
I just started gaining interest In shoes. And these for are the ones that I'm most excited for.
Making a dollar over minimum wage and no worries, huh?  Yeah, better start saving for college now, my man.  You'll be glad you did.

Not so fast my friend!!!
I'm not afraid of the backlash!!  Just my humble opinion..  I got 3M Bred 13's in there, Space Jams, Black Metallic 5's, Cool Grey 11's, Steel 10's, 3M Flint 13's, Infared 6's, Bred 1's, True Blue 3's, Concord 11 Low's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
smokin.gif

I know what you're saying, and I shouldn't quantify the statement for Jays only. No buck fitty sneakers until high school.LOL plenty of good shoes out there between payless and a buck fitty...

oh def no $150 sneakers, my kids are 3 and 7 months so toddler sizing and the price will last awhile

but that grade school and eventually mens gon have to be something special when they start fitting into that

Didn't say I was better than anyone. I make money when I'm sleep, when the market is open and when I work. I like my money to increase rather decrease. Shoes aren't going anywhere. And anyone knocking a 401 or anyone saving is foolish. I pay retail or nothing.
i'm the same way. I don't believe in paying anything over retail. I either get them or I keep it moving

We on a shoe forum bruh.
Bro I have shoes for days. I'm 31. I guess you think you know me. I have 4 prs of shoes coming this week. Sorry I tried to educate some even on a shoe forum. I'm not hating just expressing. Longest post I ever wrote. Like I said I figured someone wouldn't like em. People think shoes make them. I make the shoes look hot is also the point.

I think I know you? :lol:
We on a shoe forum bruh. I know shoes not you.

We on a shoe forum bruh.
Bro I have shoes for days. I'm 31. I guess you think you know me. I have 4 prs of shoes coming this week. Sorry I tried to educate some even on a shoe forum. I'm not hating just expressing. Longest post I ever wrote. Like I said I figured someone wouldn't like em. People think shoes make them. I make the shoes look hot is also the point.

View media item 955174

Like I said in a previous post I plan to do both

im not disagreeing with you in regards to 401k and portfolios

you just came in here sayin you feel sorry for the people into material things

dropped 245 on ebay :smh: ... i rarely pay over retail but will do it if i really want the shoes... and if i changed my mind a year or two later the price would double still mad i passed on dmps for 540... but anyway i copped on ebay and didnt realize the seller had no return policy and used generic photos...i guess i was too thirsty... the guys feedback is 100% with over 190 positive feedback but never sold shoes before... should i be worried about getting fakes and will i be able to get my money back through eBay Money Back Guarantee?

It's cool man. Sorry I don't have 1000s of post to have cred. Keep doing your thing. What you eat don't make me ish and vice versa. Why hate and not congratulate. Must prefer the back and forth or stunting.

It's cool man. Sorry I don't have 1000s of post to have cred. Keep doing your thing. What you eat don't make me ish and vice versa. Why hate and not congratulate. Must prefer the back and forth or stunting.

What conversation are you having? I'm hating because we on a shoe forum bruh?

I'm going to say this and bounce. Being cool is something I am, and not something I'm trying to be. Man makes the car, shoes, house, clothes and not the other way around. I feel sorry for those who need material things that no one can take when they die to feel good about themselves. Go ahead and jump on me but we all have opinions as well as .... You know the rest. I'm bout 401ks and portfolios

Yet here you are on the biggest sneaker forum with the rest of us lowly plebeians.

Back
Top Bottom