Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Tweeted eastbay about back order.

@Swerv1n We are awaiting our initial shipment. You should expect the order to be fulfilled, but we can't make any guarantees until it ships.

Initial shipment ? Thought dudes were getting shipping confirms already.

Those must be the "Walkman" editions
laugh.gif
They are just missing this accessory to that image. I swear dudes use to have that same pose walking down the street listening to their Walkman.

Tweeted eastbay about back order.
@Swerv1n We are awaiting our initial shipment. You should expect the order to be fulfilled, but we can't make any guarantees until it ships.
Initial shipment ? Thought dudes were getting shipping confirms already.

Yea, many times they get "partial" shipments.
If you got thru checkout early, your product got pulled from the partial shipment they had in stock.
Later orders are pulled from the partial shipment that is coming later this week.
Eastbay does this often. The backorders will be filled.
(I got thru in about 20mins and mine shipped already.)

Last edited:
The JJ orders were all cancelled my sources have confirmed this....

all orders of unreleased shoes were cancelled

a few have posted their shipping confirmations on here and on twitter so your "source" is probably incorrect

plus i was monitoring jj all day for wifeys gs pair

there was never a full restock

My toddler JJ order got cancelled, but my GS pair is still pending. Expected, but I didn't get both pairs cancelled...

So they did make kids foams. Damn

Thanks for the heads up fellas. will look into that.

JJ website is like "Death"

Their website is like Finishline in the 2000's in regards to their reliability in filling their orders

I received the dreaded backorder status email from Eastbay today.

No Worries. It happens

I got a pair of 11 lows and the inside size tag is cut off by the insole. IS THIS NORMAL? Or might it be fake

Back
Top Bottom