Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

copped a gs 6 of the concord lows at the local HOH. last one left.

saw laneys there too, forgot the size though.

I was really pissed off last night cuz I thought maybe I had soap on them which ate into the patent leather... But now I'm even more heated cuz I just saw it from the pictures I took right after purchasing. I can't believe I missed it... guess I was tripping bout the glue too much.

Anyways, I tried using lotion but it didn't help too much. Might try vaseline after work.
Try a tiny bit of WD-40 or Armor All wipes.

Retail price in The Netherlands was 210 Dollars thats 150 euro cant believe you guys pay only 169 dollar...that's 120 euro .:wow:

Can't believe I actually had to order them in The Netherlands, because I couldn't get through on a US site, even though I'm closer to the US… but happy I managed. I'll gladly pay 150 euros.

Yea, many times they get "partial" shipments.
If you got thru checkout early, your product got pulled from the partial shipment they had in stock.
Later orders are pulled from the partial shipment that is coming later this week.
Eastbay does this often. The backorders will be filled.
(I got thru in about 20mins and mine shipped already.)

that does make sense. i was at work saturday morning but my girl was at home with 3 laptops going. she finished checkout at 8:43. i was shocked when she texted me she got in so late.

Last edited:
I failed miserably on that restock. Like seriously... My sources told me the restock would be at 7:30 but I didn't believe them...

Managed to cop some Bred 1s finally!  I don't feel so bad about striking out on the Concord lows now. 
glasses.gif

might wanna add nike.com to your twitter mobile notifications so you get instant text when they tweet .... if you can afford a few extra texts a day might be worth it later.

might wanna add nike.com to your twitter mobile notifications so you get instant text when they tweet .... if you can afford a few extra texts a day might be worth it later.
That's what I did. Nike's cryptic ??rd?n BS stumped me for a minute though since they were tweeting out other cr@p all afternoon

Last edited:
My bred 1's went in my cart pretty quickly. I tried adding grape v's and was waiting 20min in line until oos. I was convinced it would have been the other way around. So pumped for this.

Just looked at my EastBay order and it says 1 unit ready to ship now. I guess my order isn't backordered after all. 

My bred 1's went in my cart pretty quickly. I tried adding grape v's and was waiting 20min in line until oos. I was convinced it would have been the other way around. So pumped for this.
I went straight for the Bred 1s first, then Royals, 88s, then Fears.  Was so psyched when I saw the Breds get added to cart..was hoping for similar luck with the Royals.

Back
Top Bottom