Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Nobody said $210 would be the norm.

Last week before the release I posted and suggested that people wait and not feed into paying pre-sale or reseller prices of $250+

Which other members replied to my post "These will go $250 nothing less..."

Patience pays. People actually payed $300+ early for these because they were hyped into it.
I'm seeing $225 all over NYC groups. Now wait until all the internet pairs come in and those go up, piece will drop even more.
I said that to say if you see a price below 230 buy now because i can see those prices being very scarce very soon(out of the norm)

Last edited:
So Clean

When them new J's get announced sneaker heads be like

tumblr_lf0wu3rLOu1qbaard.gif

:lol:

I just wished it didn't happen to my personal pair. Now I don't even want them. I'll let someone have em that isn't as nit picky as I am. I mean at least you can only see the imperfection under close flash

Yeah at first I was like wtf. But then tbh I stopped caring. Figured f-it I still have a pair of mids that I have only worn a few times, now I'll just rock the icy sole out of them and try to come up on a restock or something.

Last edited:
Mine will sit in a box for awhile.

Still somewhat disappointed with the mesh quality. Stiff as a board. The '09 SJs weren't THAT bad (still nothing compared to the OG or 2000's releases), but since the '11 Concords, the uppers have started to suffer a bit.

Regardless, my neice was stoked to get a pair (she's 10 and starting to enjoy kicks) to wear to PE tomorrow, and got kiddo a pair to match his size 1c mids from when he was born.

Good luck to those still on the hunt!

View media item 960005
*edit bonus pic with the 1cs back in the day*

View media item 960020

Last edited:
Yeah at first I was like wtf. But then tbh I stopped caring. Figured f-it I still have a pair of mids that I have only worn a few times, now I'll just rock the icy sole out of them and try to come up on a restock or something.

Repped. Can't argue with that. You know, ironically I had that same problem with the mids. Random streak on the patent leather out of nowhere.

FNL pair is flawless, but the one from NDC...not so much.

Carbon fiber plate shifted to the medial side...

Not so perfect glue job for the outsole...

Whatever, I will wear this pair till the soles disintegrate. 

They mesh is extra stiff because it is ds. Once it breaks in it won't be bad
Yes and no.

Bought my 2000 pair on release day. Granted, my memory isn't what it used to be, but they were a softer, more pliable material. My DS pair of 09 SJs also aren't as stiff.

To your point though, my 09 pair that HAS been worn are much softer than my DS pair, but it's still noticeably different than the 2011 to current pairs.

what effect does sweaty feet have on your kicks.. just asking you guys cuz for me, i didnt notice anything. i ordered my pair from finish line, should be here on friday. idk why im getting it so late anyways

what effect does sweaty feet have on your kicks.. just asking you guys cuz for me, i didnt notice anything. i ordered my pair from finish line, should be here on friday. idk why im getting it so late anyways

everybody has these so you are returning them anyways so dont worry about :wink:

on mesh, hyperfuse, and EM, white or light colored material can yellow from sweat.

again, this is if you have ridiculously sweaty feet and are playing sports in them or at the gym.

if you wear them casual they probably wont yellow for a few years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom