Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

People complaint about the quality weren't lying. Between the documented issues and what I got to see in person, these aren't as solid as stuff like the powder blue 3s. The construct is a little rough tho it's not the end of the world.
In regards to your sig;
"I miss when Niketalk actually used to share info instead of hoarding it. Shoes aint that serious...."

I guess we can call that the "Golden Age" on Niketalk, however I am finding more people willing to help each other out.  Perhaps we are now in the bronze age of Niketalk.  Looking to hit up Potomac after work and pick up a pair.

its a reference to people in certain threads that try and admonish members for sharing info. one of the worse offenders is/was the Royal 1 and the Black/Red 1 threads.

For the record, quality issues aren't on FNL, Eastbay, FA, FTL, etc etc... it's Nike Quality Control.
But we beg for HUGE GRs, so this is to be reluctantly expected.
If all the huge retailers pulled pairs from their order and complained to Nike, I'm not sure Nike would bat an eye.

Yeah these huge gr's is when Nike pulls pairs out of their butt to meet the goal...imagine if they did the same with pairs like Kobe flyknits :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah these huge gr's is when Nike pulls pairs out of their butt to meet the goal...imagine if they did the same with pairs like Kobe flyknits :x

we've seen huge production from nike not having the run of production flaws like these tho.

Gamma XIs were pretty good tho not perfect. Toro 4s too.

I've been rocking no-show socks for a long *** time. So what do they wear? Ankle "show" socks? 
laugh.gif

we've seen huge production from nike not having the run of production flaws like these tho.

Gamma XIs were pretty good tho not perfect. Toro 4s too.
add powder blue 3s and infrared Xs to that.  Both pairs were built pretty well - at least the pairs I saw on RD anyway...

its a reference to people in certain threads that try and admonish members for sharing info. one of the worse offenders is/was the Royal 1 and the Black/Red 1 threads.
I know this isn't the thread and to each his or her own, but personally never really got the whole 1's.  I certainly wish those well who copped something I wasn't as long as they don't gloat about it, "easy cop from 3/4 different sites."  Really man 3 sites when everyone else says how hard it was to get one pair.  Making me go off on a tangent and I just got BACK on the forums.  LOL.

add powder blue 3s and infrared Xs to that.  Both pairs were built pretty well - at least the pairs I saw on RD anyway...
True for the Toros 4 and Infrared 10. I have both and quality is great as opposed to other more recent releases...

True for the Toros 4 and Infrared 10. I have both and quality is great as opposed to other more recent releases...

Even the fire red and laney vs. I mean we all know the actual materials used aren't up to snuff but the actual construct of the shoes were fine.
And the tuxedo lows were cool too.

Just a bunch of examples of massed produced retros that were much better made than these.

Id agree with that ive got both those and are both built well except for my infrared X's squeak really bad on one shoe when walking but i dont feel it or anything. And ive heard u can jus put baby powder under the insole and it will fix the squeaking noise.

Id agree with that ive got both those and are both built well except for my infrared X's squeak really bad on one shoe when walking but i dont feel it or anything. And ive heard u can jus put baby powder under the insole and it will fix the squeaking noise.
Really? That's weird. Mine or my friend's don't seem to have a problem. In fact, I never had a squeaking problem in any of my Js. 

I get them on adidas though 
roll.gif

Really? That's weird. Mine or my friend's don't seem to have a problem. In fact, I never had a squeaking problem in any of my Js. 

I get them on adidas though :rofl:
Ive heard of it. But yeah mine squeak pretty bad especially for a brand new shoe but i jus need to hit it with the baby powder cause im pretty sure thatll fix it

Man, I swear the X model was designed with the squeak as an extra feature. When they retrod in what, 04, they used to squeak hard.

I remember walking around as an intern and an engineer was like, J, are your shoes squeaking?

Man, I swear the X model was designed with the squeak as an extra feature. When they retrod in what, 04, they used to squeak hard.

I remember walking around as an intern and an engineer was like, J, are your shoes squeaking?
I wonder if it was the same for the OGs? I doubt it.

By the way guys, I am very new to this site but not so new to collecting sneakers. I still have much to learn though so don't bash me if I make a mistake, pretty please? 
laugh.gif

In any case, nice to meet you guys and I hope to learn from all you senior sneaker collectors.

Btw, I don't know where to post this since it's not related to the topic.

By the way guys, I am very new to this site but not so new to collecting sneakers. I still have much to learn though so don't bash me if I make a mistake, pretty please? :lol:

In any case, nice to meet you guys and I hope to learn from all you senior sneaker collectors.

Btw, I don't know where to post this since it's not related to the topic.

Welcome to NT!!!! If you make a mistake just learn from it and keep it moving, hopefully you enjoy the site!!

The whole Nike QC deparmatent took a vacation while these pairs were being made... They knew we were going to eat all these pairs no matter what. :smh:

Hey NYC NT'ers, I'll be headed to NYC this weekend (my first time to NYC), any recommendations for food and/or attractions?? 

So far we our list consists of NBA Store, flight club, Chelsea Market, some bridge that walks over the city, central park, time square, will be in Brooklyn too

I will be staying in financial district 

Heres my concord related post ---> you think Nike Town NYC or 21 Mercer will re-stock anything this weekend?? 

Back
Top Bottom