Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

"That's how suckas get got, tryna get tha cheaper price" Mess around and get some GMs 
sass1.png

Hey guys, I just got my pair today from FNL, and I must say that my pair came in pretty flawless for the most part. On the left shoe, there is a very small gooey glue type of stain that moves around like it wants to come off. Is there anyway I can rub the patent leather down to remove this stain without messing up the shoe? Thanks in advance.
View media item 964774

Hey guys, I just got my pair today from FNL, and I must say that my pair came in pretty flawless for the most part. On the left shoe, there is a very small gooey glue type of stain that moves around like it wants to come off. Is there anyway I can rub the patent leather down to remove this stain without messing up the shoe? Thanks in advance.
Got mine from FNL too and it has a glue on the white mesh, tried to removed it by alcohol on a Qtip, it got clearer a little but it's not removed completely. Kind of pissed of. 

sucks
Got mine from FNL too and it has a glue on the white mesh, tried to removed it by alcohol on a Qtip, it got clearer a little but it's not removed completely. Kind of pissed of. 
FNL sold so many pairs with flaws. i wonder if they sold GMs. i've yet to open mine.

to me a flaw is something that is noticeable from a distance or something that you don't have to zoom in. like from my experience of buying aj11 lows im gonna say sole seperation near the toe caps and the 23 on the back was not centered or aligned with the other 23. 

I'm looking for someone on that low "high" to take a pair of lows and a couple bucks for their DS mids.  Doubt I'll find someone but I'm definitely going to try.
Picked up a third pair solely for this reason. I'm not confident though. 

#1: avoid international shipping
#2: When dealing with eBay only allow those who have very high feedback to make a purchase. Verify they've actual made sneaker purchases as a buyer with positive feedback (look at items/shoes purchased recently and price). I know some of us want to avoid eBay fees but dealing with people who only go directly through eBay will give you valuable and trackable information on that buyer. This is the problem when dealing with those who only want to do invoice.
#3: document all conversation
#4: Make sure names match Ebay ID or closing bid when communicating back and forth through eBay
#5: Are they Paypal Verified? How long have they had a Paypal account for? Usually accounts will get shut down after a certain amount of claims

These are just a few things I would do to protect myself. I'm sure others can add to the list.
I only have a problem with #1. As an Asian from Malaysia, I don't think it's fair to say not to do International Shipping for everyone outside the US. Having said that, I do understand the pain you guys go through dealing with the numerous scammers out there. 

I have had many problems buying from overseas because of the bad reputation we get (no thanks to the mutha f*****s out there). But, there are legit buyers who are interested in buying and not scamming. What I will do is usually give them my PayPal verified account, phone number and even my Facebook profile, lol. I am also on Instagram. 

Anyway, just my 2 cents. I am just trying to speak on behalf of other Asian sneakerheads out there who have lots of love for shoes.

If the sole has a darker shade of blue, that's a gm. How does the jumpman look? If it's touching the pl that's another sign

Not always true on the color of the sole. I got a pair from fnl and a pair from nike. My fnl clearly has a bluer sole. I think with so many pairs being produced there will be a slight variation in the color of the sole. We all know nike is far from perfect

View media item 964096

Missed out on release day, bought green snakes on the NDC re-release and found a trade essentially. Very pleased with these
YOU traded green snakeskins for these. I hope you got some cash out that deal also.

:stoneface: I wanted the Concords more why does it matter? These aren't stocks & bonds... these are sneakers.

I'm with dude.
I trade for what I WANT.
The "market" and/or some pseudo "value" never factors into what I trade for. Never has. Never will.
:nerd:

Not always true on the color of the sole. I got a pair from fnl and a pair from nike. My fnl clearly has a bluer sole. I think with so many pairs being produced there will be a slight variation in the color of the sole. We all know nike is far from perfect

very true, been reading about qualiy issues on concord lows

Back
Top Bottom