Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I am so pissed off UPS didn't deliver mine on time Fri. I'm stuck waiting until tomorrow. I hate when they state an expected date and don't maintain it. Very unprofessional indeed. 

they should just say a conservative delivery estimate and slowly narrow it down til the day of.
mine said delivery on the 13th, but changed to the 12th. pleasant surprise

I am so pissed off UPS didn't deliver mine on time Fri. I'm stuck waiting until tomorrow. I hate when they state an expected date and don't maintain it. Very unprofessional indeed. 

they should just say a conservative delivery estimate and slowly narrow it down til the day of.
mine said delivery on the 13th, but changed to the 12th. pleasant surprise

I'm sure the majority of shipments meet the deadline. The few outliers won't make them change their system.

As long as they're shipped within 6 business days, that's within stated ups ground shipping time-frame of 1-6 business days. Expected shipping is just a guess of when it'll be shipped out but it may not be that day, unless it was out for shipment but you never got it then I'll be mad too.

It sucks when you wear a brand new pair of shoes and it starts to rain. My new Concords got dirty. It wasn't suppose to rain today and we ended up having a thunderstorm.

So any advice will help...got 2 pairs 1 i bought myself from footlocker and the other i got in a size swap n was told it was from ndc..everything looks all the same but for the soles any reason y?!
View media item 964824

So you just took a strangers word? Post more pictures of the shoes. The shoe you traded for might not a legit retail pair.

have we concluded that all legit pairs may not even look alike?
and might even look like a gm aka made at a different site after initial production?

im getting both of mines in tomorrow. footlocker and footaction. being that both are eastbay, i expect more similarities then people who grab from fnl or ndc.

pics are coming. camera phone tho,

have we concluded that all legit pairs may not even look alike?
and might even look like a gm aka made at a different site after initial production?

im getting both of mines in tomorrow. footlocker and footaction. being that both are eastbay, i expect more similarities then people who grab from fnl or ndc.

pics are coming. camera phone tho,

aside from maybe glue or other issues, sole and overall shoe will look the exact same..

ok so i get up this morning from a email from paypal saying the guy is putting a dispute in.  Reason being they are not authentic lmao... Paypal said to try and work it out with him before they get involved i was like f that they are 100% real and no way is he getting his money.  I provided them all the tracking number and order con email from east bay. I am pretty sure I am going to win.

I only have a problem with #1. As an Asian from Malaysia, I don't think it's fair to say not to do International Shipping for everyone outside the US. Having said that, I do understand the pain you guys go through dealing with the numerous scammers out there. 

I have had many problems buying from overseas because of the bad reputation we get (no thanks to the mutha f*****s out there). But, there are legit buyers who are interested in buying and not scamming. What I will do is usually give them my PayPal verified account, phone number and even my Facebook profile, lol. I am also on Instagram. 

Anyway, just my 2 cents. I am just trying to speak on behalf of other Asian sneakerheads out there who have lots of love for shoes.
#1: avoid international shipping
#2: When dealing with eBay only allow those who have very high feedback to make a purchase. Verify they've actual made sneaker purchases as a buyer with positive feedback (look at items/shoes purchased recently and price). I know some of us want to avoid eBay fees but dealing with people who only go directly through eBay will give you valuable and trackable information on that buyer. This is the problem when dealing with those who only want to do invoice.
#3: document all conversation
#4: Make sure names match Ebay ID or closing bid when communicating back and forth through eBay
#5: Are they Paypal Verified? How long have they had a Paypal account for? Usually accounts will get shut down after a certain amount of claims

These are just a few things I would do to protect myself. I'm sure others can add to the list.

ok so i get up this morning from a email from paypal saying the guy is putting a dispute in.  Reason being they are not authentic lmao... Paypal said to try and work it out with him before they get involved i was like f that they are 100% real and no way is he getting his money.  I provided them all the tracking number and order con email from east bay. I am pretty sure I am going to win.

Good luck man... This will not end well if paypal takes over...

Good luck man... This will not end well if paypal takes over...
curious why you say that ?  I send him the sneaker described in the invoice with tracking and all emails I got from eastbay I emailed to him.  He says they don't look like the pair his brother got from mdc and the smell is different.  

people are just panicking and trying to get rid of them before they go any lower

prices will go back up soon eventually

I'm most likely selling my 2nd pair. But if I can't get at least retail + tax + shipping. These are definitely worth keeping.

But im sure not all sellers are in the boat as me in finances.

I might even sell to a NTer. But as always, sell to local over shipping.

Last edited:
curious why you say that ?  I send him the sneaker described in the invoice with tracking and all emails I got from eastbay I emailed to him.  He says they don't look like the pair his brother got from mdc and the smell is different.  

Paypal never sides with seller...

Back
Top Bottom