Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Anyone purchasing a product then selling it is a reseller. That's the definition of reselling. Doesn't matter if it's been 30 minutes or years.

I will have to concur, a reseller in my pov is someone who makes a living off reselling kicks, like its their main means of income, like a job. I don't consider the guy that does it every couple releases just to make a quick buck, any person that had an opportunity to get a shoe for retail and can immediately get double back is making a smart move, reseller or not

You probably mean a bulk buyer then which is a "professional" reseller.

^^^^^^^^^^^
[table][tr][td]SHIPPING TOTAL[/td][td]  [/td][td]$40.49[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]TOTAL INCLUDING SHIPPING[/td][td]  [/td][td]$222.58[/td][/tr][/table]

You probably mean a bulk buyer then which is a "professional" reseller.

Not necessarily, I know dudes that flip 1 pair total at release date, problem is they are at EVERY release, that's what I consider a reseller

Re-sellers used to be OK when there wasn't that many. But since dudes acted like crackheads during the 2011 concord release, now re-sellers are everywhere.  I just clicked on 10 random Ebay listings for concord lows.  Just by the way the shoes are described I can tell half these cats have no idea what they're even selling.  Average winning bid on Ebay is about 250 btw. 250 for concord lows?!?!  Between bots, RSVPs and fixed raffles a good re-seller can probably get 30 pairs per release in an area like mine (San Diego) if he applies himself.  100 dollar profit per pair equals 3 stacks for very little leg work. The moral of the story is there are no bulk re-sellers without a thirsty resale market.  Unrelated, anybody else think trading shoes for shoes is stupid? I understand that sometimes you can exchange them for a shoe you really want.  The same can be accomplished using cash.  I think it might even be why cash was invented.  Maybe I'm over-thinking it.

Re-sellers used to be OK when there wasn't that many. But since dudes acted like crackheads during the 2011 concord release, now re-sellers are everywhere.  I just clicked on 10 random Ebay listings for concord lows.  Just by the way the shoes are described I can tell half these cats have no idea what they're even selling.  Average winning bid on Ebay is about 250 btw. 250 for concord lows?!?!  Between bots, RSVPs and fixed raffles a good re-seller can probably get 30 pairs per release in an area like mine (San Diego) if he applies himself.  100 dollar profit per pair equals 3 stacks for very little leg work. The moral of the story is there are no bulk re-sellers without a thirsty resale market.  Unrelated, anybody else think trading shoes for shoes is stupid? I understand that sometimes you can exchange them for a shoe you really want.  The same can be accomplished using cash.  I think it might even be why cash was invented.  Maybe I'm over-thinking it.

Well said. Without a market to feed the sharks would not eat.

Unfortunately the sharks (and myself occasionally are making it by week after week)

But nobody becomes a reseller for nothing IMO.

You gotta fall victim to paying resale prices to understand just how flourishing that market can be.

All this talk about fakes/GM/unauthorized has me worried. I got beat for a pair of mids awhile ago so I'm VERY skeptical not copping at release now a days but I needed these. Dropped $240 on them finally, theyre on the way and better be legit!!! Did we find out how to tell the non legits?
You should be straight, looks like one of the biggest tells is that the soles of the fakes are too blue, and yours looks fine to me.

But just in case, here you go fam: http://niketalk.com/t/592383/legit-check-2014-concord-lows

Last edited:
Good thing I held off on the resale market after striking out on these initially. Went to the mall today and saw a new Champs Sports had just opened. Walked in without any intention of buying anything, walked out with a pair of Concord Lows in my size for retail. Guy there said they had a full size run, but I'm not sure how much inventory they actually had.

Champs Sports in King of Prussia, PA, if anyone wants to try their luck.

Good thing I held off on the resale market after striking out on these initially. Went to the mall today and saw a new Champs Sports had just opened. Walked in without any intention of buying anything, walked out with a pair of Concord Lows in my size for retail. Guy there said they had a full size run, but I'm not sure how much inventory they actually had.

u didnt buy the entire stock??!?!??!

u doin it wrong bruh...

My girl live in Philly I love that mall

All this talk about fakes/GM/unauthorized has me worried. I got beat for a pair of mids awhile ago so I'm VERY skeptical not copping at release now a days but I needed these. Dropped $240 on them finally, theyre on the way and better be legit!!! Did we find out how to tell the non legits?
would've given you a better price than that 
wink.gif

Are these tighter in width than AJ1s? 1s fit me perfect

in size 10, but 9.5 are tight in the width. I have a slightly wide foot so wondering if I should go up to 10.5 or stick to 10?
Your input would be much appreciated. 

View media item 969379View media item 969380
Quickly traded a sz 11 lows from NDC for DS Silver Anniversaries sz 10.5 last friday.
After a long weekend, the other two pairs came in.
Pretty happy with the haul. Time to painstakingly inspect the lows and decide which to keep.
Maybe both. But after a quick look, Footlocker and Footaction did me right. Both pairs are without glue stains.
Footlocker box did have a smell that I can't put my finger on that footaction did not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom