Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I refused to pay resale, and finally today, A miracle: Kind NT Brother DaSoleSavant hooked me for retail plus shipping!! Sorry to have been annoyingly requesting help, but this is why! There are kind fam on this board! THANK YOU DaSoleSavant!!!

Love lows, love concords--copped. 
I refused to pay resale, and finally today, A miracle: Kind NT Brother DaSoleSavant hooked me for retail plus shipping!! Sorry to have been annoyingly requesting help, but this is why! There are kind fam on this board! THANK YOU DaSoleSavant!!!

There should be a RAOK thread here. Where people sell at cost plus shipping/paypal fees.

My order from FTL finally arrived today. These are fresh in person 
nthat.gif

I just got my Concords today from finish line. weird thing is they did not come with the jordan box it was just stuffed in a regular brown box. is this normal for finish line?

I just got my Concords today from finish line. weird thing is they did not come with the jordan box it was just stuffed in a regular brown box. is this normal for finish line?
Not normal at all. Sounds like your package was destroyed either by the shipper or at the warehouse.

one more thing, my ebay estimated delivery says the 20th but my fedex estimated says the 14th.  Which should I expect it to be closer to?

What makes someone a reseller? I mean I've purchased multiple pairs and resold after a while. Typically not right away but eventually. I only buy my size in case I want to keeep them but I do eventually sell. I don't consider myself a reseller. Don't u technically have to have an account thru nike, jordan, etc in order to be a valid reseller?

What makes someone a reseller? I mean I've purchased multiple pairs and resold after a while. Typically not right away but eventually. I only buy my size in case I want to keeep them but I do eventually sell. I don't consider myself a reseller. Don't u technically have to have an account thru nike, jordan, etc in order to be a valid reseller?
You have to buy shoes, sometimes in high quantities, with the sole purpose of selling them to make a profit.

imo

Last edited:
Easy answer supply and demand. I'm sure there's good and bad resellers. Ones who help but more of those who drive up prices. To each is his own I guess.

Easy answer supply and demand. I'm sure there's good and bad resellers. Ones who help but more of those who drive up prices. To each is his own I guess.

IMO, a "good" reseller is someone who sells it for an extra $50 and at the very most, close to a $100 more. A "bad" reseller sells it for double or more of the retail price (especially right after a shoe is released)

Just IMO, that's why I want this shoe but not getting it 'cause I won't be able to get it at retail. I am waiting for Concords from 2011 to arrive from the US though :smile:

Last edited:
IMO, a "good" reseller is someone who sells it for an extra $50 and at the very most, close to a $100 more. A "bad" reseller sells it for double or more of the retail price (especially right after a shoe is released)

Just IMO, that's why I want this shoe but not getting it 'cause I won't be able to get it at retail. I am waiting for Concords from 2011 to arrive from the US though :smile:[/quote
True. Can't go wrong with concords. Enjoy ya pair.

Mine finally came this evening while I was out. I'm still pissed off UPS didn't deliver by last Fri. as stated. Damn, I hate them.

Back
Top Bottom