Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

For SoCal Peeps. I was at Santa Anita mall and they had toddler / GS size on the concords at Footlocker kids. They also had infrared VI, infrared 3, venom X as well.

Hey man by any chance are you swinging by there anytime soon? They dont seem to pick up the phone and im still looking for a pair for wifey... PMed

Where can you buy extra thin insole? Need them for both gammas and these.
The insole i'm using is called "Noene N02"   , it's a thin  2mm  insole .

Swiss made   , but i don't think you can find this product in the state .

http://www.noene.com/en/products/universal-no2/#.U3jsNSh9kh0

They even have a 1mm insole

http://www.noene.com/en/products/invisible-sos1/#.U3jsoCh9kh0

I'm perfectly happy with this products , it adds a ton of room  when shoes are too snug .

You have a point, but I really feel like they bend you over on the resell. I been all over eBay and CL, no one will do anything lower than 200. Lowest I have seen , 225. That's $100 markup from retail. Adult sizes aren't even bringing that much.

$220 and $200 on CL for me the other day, they were both asking $250. Came with receipt and champs bag as well. The shoes had been posted for over a week. Luckily he sold a few during the weekend of the release for $300 so this was his fourth pair sitting around. He didn't mind the small profit being that he already came up on 3 other pairs. Patience y'all, and don't be afraid to bargain with them. Asking price don't mean anything.

I watched the video and that cat shouted out to Supa Dupa rupa.
So that's an actual site or seller?
I thought yall were making that name up.
Nah, Mr. Supa dupa rupa was very real, but they closed his account for some reason. His videos were hilarious, but also very educational.

is there other things to spot fakes?

Sole is too blue.

Jump man is too low and touches stitching.

23 is off.

how u know they fake doe? :nerd:

you can clearly tell from the inside tag and the 23 on the back

other than that, i cant really tell :lol:

I've had crooked 23s on nike and eastbay pairs, carbon fiber and jumpmans are a better indicator to me.

exactly, one of my pairs has a curve on the bottom of the 23 on both shoes but other than that they are legit :lol:

quite a few issues with this shoe but still nice either way

A little off topic but can anyone let me know their bred xi production dates? You guys got me nervous
j13h4h.jpg

What dirt/grim repellent are you guys using on these shoes?  Wore mine for the 1st time and Id hate to get them dirt.

Does anyone else consider these true originals since they were never released honestly? Yes, MJ wore them at a championship parade about 18 years ago, but they were never released unlike other retros that have been rereleased multiple times.

I honestly got these because I saw them as an original since they weren't ever released. I normally refrain from getting into JB hype of getting all or a lot of retro releases honestly. But these were different for me. And I truly never owned a pair of Concord so this is a make up somewhat for me.

What do you guys think of paying $30-$40 over retail on these, shipping included? Don't want to wait to long incase they dry up. Trying to double up got my first pair for retail. Thanks in advance for any help.

What do you guys think of paying $30-$40 over retail on these, shipping included? Don't want to wait to long incase they dry up. Trying to double up got my first pair for retail. Thanks in advance for any help.

Seller isn't making much of anything.

Do it.

Back
Top Bottom