Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

What do you guys think of paying $30-$40 over retail on these, shipping included? Don't want to wait to long incase they dry up. Trying to double up got my first pair for retail. Thanks in advance for any help.

Take it, im willing to do 200 right now but cant find anything

So ur dads Into shoes now?
Nope. He had no idea what they were or that I had them as well. He copped because he said they reminded him of a tuxedo and couldn't pass them up for 75$
sick.gif
. He laughed when I told him about all the hype and how the release left a lot of kids with dangerously high sodium levels. He said "they look nice but they are just shoes." Hilarious. 

Nope. He had no idea what they were or that I had them as well. He copped because he said they reminded him of a tuxedo and couldn't pass them up for 75$ :x . He laughed when I told him about all the hype and how the release left a lot of kids with dangerously high sodium levels. He said "they look nice but they are just shoes." Hilarious. 
So their fake?

^ Naw still 230-250 on average. A lot were being resold, but a lot were being kept too, so I dont see prices sinking anymore.

The insole i'm using is called "Noene N02"   , it's a thin  2mm  insole .

Swiss made   , but i don't think you can find this product in the state .

http://www.noene.com/en/products/universal-no2/#.U3jsNSh9kh0

They even have a 1mm insole

http://www.noene.com/en/products/invisible-sos1/#.U3jsoCh9kh0

I'm perfectly happy with this products , it adds a ton of room  when shoes are too snug .
Oh..maybe I can have it sent to my co-worker in the UK and pick it up next time I am in town for a business trip. Thanks!

Got a stain on mine from the dye on my jeans. What's the best way to clean it? I tried my Jason Markk but it didn't get rid of it entirely.

Got a stain on mine from the dye on my jeans. What's the best way to clean it? I tried my Jason Markk but it didn't get rid of it entirely.
Actually, I always wondered how you guys wear denim on light coloured shoes.

Do u soak water at the ends and let the blue (jeans) bleed or is there another way?

Back
Top Bottom