Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Over a week before release and people justifying $240--260 as a fair price? Confused

Why not network/research a lil' bit next week and pay the retail price of $150 plus tax (which is already overpriced considering XI lows originally debuted at $115). 

Last edited:

Over a week before release and people justifying $240--260 as a fair price? Confused

Why not network/research a lil' bit next week and pay the retail price of $150 plus tax (which is already overpriced considering XI lows originally debuted at $115). 
pretty sure ill have two pairs guaranteed retail a week from today...ill update this time next week...

yall overpaying for the time being. im sure if you want em bad enough you will snag atleast one for retail.

plus we got good dudes on here, if someone runs across a bunch of retail they will hook it up if you a cool dude.

like i said, im confident in NDC stock but with the way for me its been acting. im terrified :smh: no idea what to do. does anything come out this weekend? might just wake up and see if it adds to cart normally then just go back to sleep

Props for pointing me to Sneakertique...they hooked up a size change even after I placed an order.

My woman pays four figures for red bottoms, I can pay an extra $90 for a pair of shoes I really want. I won't miss it. Now to score a couple on RD and I'll be set for the rest of my life with concord lows.

If u strike out n ya size is here i got u tho
smokin.gif

unfortunately these are sorta limited in Canada and they're gonna be a pain in the *** to obtain at retail

I'm hear spots are getting 60 to 100 plus pairs

so the reports have been coming in…..

These should be simple to grab…. and days after

Lmao at people paying 240-260 already for these. You're a resellers dream. Give yourselves a chance, these will be on all sites. Not to mention in most stores.

Last edited:
Hope to be able to get at least a pair with ease.. Would love to try doubling up, but haven't had luck with that in a while..

These will be as easy as the Kobe 9 Easter lows. You'll be able to grab them two days later. Maybe catch some at the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom