Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Already with the GR and these sitting talk?

Y'all dudes never learn
laugh.gif
mean.gif

These aren't as limited as snake skins, but here's the thing.

Nothing comes out this weekend.

Last weekend ALOT of people missed out on Foams, Snake skins and GS Aquas.

The only other thing is that comes out that day is the Knicks Flightposites.

It's a low + concord + simple black and white summer shoe.

These are gonna move.
lebron 11 denims come out this weekend.. im not after them at all , but they will sell out for 250 a pop. 

Lmao at people paying 240-260 already for these. You're a resellers dream. Give yourselves a chance, these will be on all sites. Not to mention in most stores.

Yeah sites you can't add to cart on and huge lines for hours or staying out all night in the street to pay retail

Also these 240 prices are not from resellers its small mom and pop shops who sell their stock once it comes in

Last edited:
Lows look horrendous on big foot people, for that reason I must say I'm out (shark tank voice)
Side not: on that right pic, we can clearly see that the sole is far from being blue as we've seen above with some NTers pictures.

View media item 935904 View media item 935905 Lows look horrendous on big foot people, for that reason I must say I'm out (shark tank voice)
Side not: on that right pic, we can clearly see that the sole is far from being blue as we've seen above with some NTers pictures.

his pair also look kinda yellowed like he's had them a minute, not to mention dude is wearing kentucky lebron 9s, demarcus cousins, so like 3-4 yrs ago? the other guy is derek anderson, that pic may be 5-10 years old man hahaha come on now. do your research before you reach mr. fantastic

Last edited:
Those DA pics are OLD, all of them.

Those lows were made for him ten plus years ago, of coarse they wouldn't have blue soles.

Why the hell are you comparing them to a 2014 release.

Last edited:

Side Note: You do realize that pic is of Demarcus Cousins (shooting) who was at Kentucky like 3-4 years ago

I think its time we get a thumbs down or negative rep option :lol:

Last edited:
What do people keep saying "this weekend" like they come out this weekend:

On a GR I at least have a chance since Early bird gets the worm. On a 11pr x 5 store Raffle like the Snakes, had no chance, .006% chance

Speak English please

his pair also look kinda yellowed like he's had them a minute, not to mention dude is wearing kentucky lebron 9s, demarcus cousins, so like 3-4 yrs ago? the other guy is derek anderson, that pic may be 5-10 years old man hahaha come on now. do your research before you reach mr. fantastic
who said the pics werent old? Obviously if demarcus cousins is in a kentucky uniform smh

who said the pics werent old? Obviously if demarcus cousins is in a kentucky uniform smh

huh? all you mentioned was the look of the shoe on big feet, nobody was even talking to you. The convo was about dude pointing out the clear sole..that clearly you missed. great job robocop.

Last edited:
Looking forward to these next weekend. Love my tuxedo lows from last year so this is a must too for the collection. Been waiting for these years already

Those DA pics are OLD, all of them.

Those lows were made for him ten plus years ago, of coarse they wouldn't have blue soles.

Why the hell are you comparing them to a 2014 release.

:lol:

You know NT, people need another reason to complain

No matter how many times people say the blue lightens up, they still need to complain over it.

Back
Top Bottom