Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Flight Club got pairs for $400 right now for those that need em now thats OD I rather cop mids
Why not just wait a week and pay retail or even buy them from Flightclub for prob bout $200-$225 after they drop. Jus never understood that whole got my kix early BS.

I think these will be an easy $300-350 on Flight Club.
I dunno u may be right the Snakeskins are like 275-300 on there but ive been hearing that these are a HUGE GR. I mean my local FNL already has them in and they have been doing Online only the past few AJ 11s. I know the demand will def be high on these tho which is why im tippin an employee to hold me a pair to pickup on RD cause there will DEF be long lines and BS to go through with these.

I think these will be an easy $300-350 on Flight Club.
I dunno u may be right the Snakeskins are like 275-300 on there but ive been hearing that these are a HUGE GR. I mean my local FNL already has them in and they have been doing Online only the past few AJ 11s. I know the demand will def be high on these tho which is why im tippin an employee to hold me a pair to pickup on RD cause there will DEF be long lines and BS to go through with these.

Breds were a massive GR as well, and had the added bonus of restocking like 4-5 times the year after they last released, and are about to restock again :lol: Hasn't stopped them from being listed at $400+ on Flight Club.

Snakeskins are now 325-350 on Flight Club. These will sell for at least that after release. They are less limited than the Snakeskins, but a lot more people like them and the demand is higher. I would guess that fair aftermarket prices for these will be in the 200-240 range.

Snakeskins are now 325-350 on Flight Club. These will sell for at least that after release. They are less limited than the Snakeskins, but a lot more people like them and the demand is higher. I would guess that fair aftermarket prices for these will be in the 200-240 range.
I hope your right, i already got my pair locked down and im gonna get them for $130 plus tax with my $20 reward card and shoot my guy a lil 25 for holdin me down. So id come out paying 5 above retail so if the aftermarket is gonna be 200-240 its not a bad investment to me.

Last edited:
Now i have to try for these for my cousin...really wanted to sleep in next Saturday :rolleyes

My friend wants a pair and he is not really into sneakers, but I told him I will help him out. So I'm now in the hunt for two pairs. I told him to be ready to go with me and do alot of running around entering raffles and stuff.

Friend of mine just sent me a pic, and I'm embarrassed for anyone who bought the deep blue tint early pairs :lol: :rofl: :smh:

Struck out on every concord chance I got. Restock original release name it I struck out lol. SO trying hard to at least the lows

thinking about swapping these for the concord 11 highs. how much would i have to pay for this?

Flight Club got pairs for $400 right now for those that need em now thats OD I rather cop mids

that price is too high

the shoe will settle at the $300.00 to $350.00 range after a few restocks and retail is gone

guys if you miss out on release day look on craigslist people will be selling this shoe in the $230.00 to $260.00 range anything more is not worth it
you can also pay that at nyc mom and pop shops now

that's the best way to go

but once time passes these shoes will not be cheap in the resell market

Last edited:
Finding someone who's going to make that trade is probably a one in a million chance.
what if i offer a trade AND money, like 50 dollars?

The thing is, it directly depends on the person you're making the offer to, and them actually wanting the Lows over the Mids, which I really couldn't see. Do you honestly think that these, plus $50, are worth the Mids?

Not saying it absolutely won't happen, just that I think you're gonna have a tough time finding someone, especially since it doesn't seem like these are going to be too limited.

Last edited:
concord low and $50 for AUTHENTIC mids? :lol:

if i had a spare pair of mids id take no less than two pairs of lows.

go look how hard it is to find an AUTHENTIC pair of mids and the price is high.

If you find someone with an authentic pair and trade you the lows and $50, take it and run.

this, just out of curiosity, do any of your champs, ftl, fnl, fa do their raffles on sun? My champs and 1 ftl is random with their release policies but im thinking for this release their going to fall in line with corporate.

Usually raffles are on Wed and Thurs, but the Champs in my area usually does guaranteed tix on Sunday or Monday. Hopefully that will be the case with these.

Back
Top Bottom