Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

this, just out of curiosity, do any of your champs, ftl, fnl, fa do their raffles on sun? My champs and 1 ftl is random with their release policies but im thinking for this release their going to fall in line with corporate.

Sometimes Sunday, other times Wednesday

I need to check actually.

THIS
that price is too high

the shoe will settle at the $300.00 to $350.00 range after a few restocks and retail is gone

guys if you miss out on release day look on craigslist people will be selling this shoe in the $230.00 to $260.00 range anything more is not worth it
you can also pay that at nyc mom and pop shops now

that's the best way to go

but once time passes these shoes will not be cheap in the resell market

Running around getting raffle tickets, wasting time and gas, standing in line for hours with a bunch of minimum wage, maximum loser substandard humans for what?? 

Makes no sense to me at all. They'll be available on damn near any website that carries athletic footwear. If you can't pull a pair on one of the damn 20+ websites that are carrying these, then you need to find a new hobby 

I feel like a vampire awaiting for days to eat...lol ok a bit much but l really really don't wanna miss out on these or pay resale, but I feel the thirst I have is very equal out their. I just want to enter however many raffles are needed or do what's necessary to secure my ONE PAIR. That's it. Have been looking foward to these since they were rumored and personally like them more than the mids, just me!

Running around getting raffle tickets, wasting time and gas, standing in line for hours with a bunch of minimum wage, maximum loser substandard humans for what?? 

Makes no sense to me at all. They'll be available on damn near any website that carries athletic footwear. If you can't pull a pair on one of the damn 20+ websites that are carrying these, then you need to find a new hobby 
Or u could use that gas money to pay an employee at a retailer to hold u pair so u dont have to worry bout dealin with all that other **** and save your time cause time is money

Last edited:

what if i offer a trade AND money, like 50 dollars?

ohwell.gif
 Resellers might be trying to hype these up but they're no concord mids. Maybe the lows and $150-200 depending on the person

Have you used FTL and NDC lately?

i would say these will be easy online but yea NDC been screwed up. maybe they fixed it since i was almost able to grab the foams yesterday.

dont know about FTL

Everyone gave me crap about buying a early release 6 weeks ago for 350. So I cancelled it. Now I'm stressing

FTL my last purchase was the Xmas Kobe 8 SS. NDC last purchase was Yeezy Foams. Needless to say both were fairly easy and I don't have some super fast internet speed.

My success rate on QS releases has not been good but I have never struck out on a GR release online and neither should you

Last edited:
FTL my last purchase was the Xmas Kobe 8 SS. NDC last purchase was Yeezy Foams. Needless to say both were fairly easy and I don't have some super fast internet speed.

My success rate on QS releases has not been good but I have never struck out on a GR release online and neither should you

this is a hyped up GR

but if you are on time you should get a pair

but the point is NDC been screwing up. ask me how i did the last month and GR Kobes and other shoes...?

i couldnt even add to the damn cart at 7:59 with the product code. NDC has had issues, while not for everyone others have had similar issues that i had. I couldnt even cop snakeskins. took me 20 minutes to even try to add them to the cart, some how god put them in my cart, litterally a millisecond after i clicked checkout a big box popped up and said ERROR, shoes have been removed from your cart.

NDC is garbage which is why im scared about this release otherwise i wouldnt care because for all XI i got them in my cart at 8:01 and checked out no problem and these should be easy unless you dont know how to buy online.

but its all on the sites actually working. most wont have an issue, some will :smh:

Last edited:
^^

Have you tried clearing your browser cache/history? Or using a different browser altogether

Last edited:
^^
Have you tried clearing your browser cache/history? Or using a different browser altogether

used 3 browsers and even LTE on my phone. its like NDC wouldnt let me cop anything

i recently cleared everything and changed my IP. i was able to try and add the foams but i was waiting in line for 10 minutes and sold out.

thats the best ive done in over a month so ive got hope for NDC saturday. Im not even logging into my account tho. no idea if they did something to my account (no idea why in the first place since ive never used any program, link, or anything illegal) so im just checking out without loggin in. Hoping theres no limit on these so i can cop 2-3 for retail plus my 10% cashback with discover

werent you the guy that said $350 aint nothing? :nerd:
yah..that's me. I didn't want fakes tho. Cuz than you and NT would laugh at me. I just secured my pair tho. Gave yeh manager 20 bucks. Nicccceeee

then what are you worried about :lol:

if you said you had a lot of money and $350 meaning nothing you could easily buy an authentic pair after release for that price or less

It ain't hard to tell when somebody spitting DuckTales.

1. Dude never placed the $350 preorder to begin with

2. He sure as hell didn't secure a pair by paying a Manager $20, especially not within an hour of claiming he was stressed that he might not be able to cop on release date

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom