Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Edit - Date is 5/3 GR Full Family. Theres another Jordan 11 low coming 4/19. Mixed up the color codes.

Can't wait for these concord lows, I'm so glad they are a GR full family release.

Thanks for the info as usual kingofny04, appreciate it

Also that 4/19 release is the black/green snakes correct?

Last edited:
Can't wait for these concord lows, I'm so glad they are a GR full family release.

Yep. Third style drops 6/14

is it really confirmed that it will be general release? if so, it means easy copping, right?

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

I was on the fence with these, but if they are gonna be a GR, I'm all for team retail. 

Gr doesn't make it any easier, unfortunately hype will make it hard
No doubt. GRs aren't a guarantee by no means. But, it makes copping much, much easier. 

I reside in NY, so I am confident that there will be plenty of pairs to go around. Just got to do my proverbial homework, and all will end well. 

Gr doesn't make it any easier, unfortunately hype will make it hard

exactly

if they are indeed a GR then great

hope the low factor pushes people away since a lot in this thread said they like mids over these

aiming for a lot of pairs

I'd be thrilled if these were full family GR. Would shoot for a pair for my toddler and myself. Maybe even double up. Like others have said though, GR doesn't equal easy to get.

2x with ease, & after Carmine's 2x as well.
The upper in white is no joke.
They dirty so fast.

These are the worst shoes to be low tops. I have the Tuxedos, and my heels are always slipping. And yes, they are tied...

Back
Top Bottom