Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Don't take this release lightly and you should be good, similar to the yeezy foams

This is not going to be Yeezy numbers. Where do you guys come up with this stuff. This will be in larger numbers. First off, Finishline does not carry foams and second, there were other sites in the US that did not get the foams as well as most international euro sites.

So stop comparing.

Last edited:
This is not going to be Yeezy numbers. Where do you guys come up with this stuff. This will be in larger numbers. First off, Finishline does not carry foams and second, there were other sites in the US that did not get the foams as well as most international euro sites.

So stop comparing.
Who said anything about numbers? Yeezys weren't hard at all if you did your research IMO. But if you want to speak numbers, if concord lows came in yeezy foam numbers i wouldn't complain at all. They damn sure wasn't limited 
roll.gif

Last edited:
lows > mids
in terms of practicality. It's just easier to wear with anything.

How?

You wear jeans with mids, they look like lows
You wear shorts with lows, they'll never look like mids.

And the way the sneaker is designed and angled, it looks better as a mid.

Repped for the toddler pic, 10c on lock for my son lol. Saturday needs to hurry up my size 9 awaits

Who said anything about numbers? Yeezys weren't hard at all if you did your research IMO. But if you want to speak numbers, if concord lows came in yeezy foam numbers i wouldn't complain at all. They damn sure wasn't limited :rofl:  

You said it would be similar to yeezy foams when in fact it will not be. Yes, if yeezy foams were easy to get then these will be easier due to the wider availability.

You said it would be similar to yeezy foams when in fact it will not be. Yes, if yeezy foams were easy to get then these will be easier due to the wider availability.
All i know is they're both GRs, we're just gonna have to wait and see how this release plays out

Last edited:
Who said anything about numbers? Yeezys weren't hard at all if you did your research IMO. But if you want to speak numbers, if concord lows came in yeezy foam numbers i wouldn't complain at all. They damn sure wasn't limited :rofl:  

these are in bigger numbers than the foams. i can put money on it

All i know is they're both GRs, we're just gonna have to wait and see how this release plays out.

True, people will have doubles and triples posted on here. Anytime that happens then most usually come out with a win.

Last edited:
Got my ticket for my pair as well, odd thing is that the manager signing us up said their going to have more of the next 11s that come out next month.

Congrats to those that have tickets already. Normally,I have to wait till the day before release day to get a guarantee ticket.

Back
Top Bottom