Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

so i was at the mall yesterday and i ask one of the guys at the store if they were getting the lows this weekend and he tells me that this is a GR and that most all the stores in the mall are getting them and he tells me that his store is doing tickets but the way he said it that you still might be able to get a pair even without a ticket because his store alone is getting a lot of pairs....he then says this is more a GR than previous releases and if you don't sleep in til noon on RD then you probably will get them!

i swear if i dont get at least 2 this weekend :smh:

might cry SRS

U should be good...the finishline at my mall never gets any retros and they were handing out guaranteed tickets this morning also

i only cop online bruh :\ hoping FNL doesnt give me any issues at 8am.

i just need these then i can chill for 7 months.

most of this forum knows ive been dying for these to release since the rumor popped up years ago

i only cop online bruh :\ hoping FNL doesnt give me any issues at 8am.

i just need these then i can chill for 7 months.

most of this forum knows ive been dying for these to release since the rumor popped up years ago

The only thing you'll have to worry bout are servers crashing....surprised this is such an easy cop

Just got my guaranteed ticket from Champs.
Where in hell do you get guaranteed tickets? My local Champs in Baton Rouge only does raffles, which are just tickets that go into a hopper (allegedly, LOL) and then you have to hope your number is drawn.

Where in hell do you get guaranteed tickets? My local Champs in Baton Rouge only does raffles, which are just tickets that go into a hopper (allegedly, LOL) and then you have to hope your number is drawn.

Champs here in Houston for the most part do Guaranteed Tickets the Sunday before the release date. At least the two that I go do that.

Guys...are you really clueless about the types of tickets you can get?  Some spots do raffle tickets, and others hand out guaranteed tickets.  Is this yalls first time trying to secure a hyped shoe or something?

hit up two footlockers today to get 5 raffle tickets so far.  usually only the one gets shoes so that might be revealing about production numbers of these.  hopefully that should be enough tickets but i might swing over tomorrow again.

It's looking like this is one of those releases Nike does every so often where they make a lot of pairs available and have 2 restocks or so.  Like the bred's from last year.

I never cop from finishline...always hoh...but when I saw that finishline was handing out tickets I knew this was a huge gr
I wish i had a plug at a HOH, im workin on gettin one. I go through FNL cause i always cop IN STORE and thats just where my plug is. Plus i get to use a 20$ reward card nearly everytime so that pretty much pays for the tip i leave for havin my shoes held. But they dont get any of the really limited releases like the HOH do. I got my Yeezy Foams from HOH but it was too crazy to holler at any of the employees at that time, but im damn sure gonna try next time i get the opportunity cause HOH gets everything.

Guys...are you really clueless about the types of tickets you can get?  Some spots do raffle tickets, and others hand out guaranteed tickets.  Is this yalls first time trying to secure a hyped shoe or something?

And you wonder why so many people end up crying about not getting a pair on release date

I wish i had a plug at a HOH, im workin on gettin one. I go through FNL cause i always cop IN STORE and thats just where my plug is. Plus i get to use a 20$ reward card nearly everytime so that pretty much pays for the tip i leave for havin my shoes held. But they dont get any of the really limited releases like the HOH do. I got my Yeezy Foams from HOH but it was too crazy to holler at any of the employees at that time, but im damn sure gonna try next time i get the opportunity cause HOH gets everything.
Yup this is how it is.  Work for that HoH connect and if you come up empty, look elsewhere.

ATL retail chains besides HoH get shafted regularly on what product they receive from Nike/JB.  I no longer frequent any retail chain stores like FNL or Champs.  There is no point in ATL (unlike other areas in the US where stores like that seem to get decent stuff).  They get nothing good and when they do, it's raffle tickets combined with insane shadyness.  I rem during the WTK 8 release the Lenox Champs continually lied on the phone repeatedly saying they would not have them (even on their second day of handing out tickets).  Even though it was confirmed by Champs all over social media and they listed Lenox Champs as having the shoes, they continued to deny having them.  I go there in person and taped to the front counter is a sheet that said when they were giving out raffle tickets (for the past 2 days!).  When I did get my raffle ticket from them I should have just thrown it in the garbage.  I have never received a call from any Champs or FNL for a raffle, not including personal connections.

I have moved on to making connections outside of retail chain stores.  It is going very, very well to say the least.  I'm done dealing with these employees who think they are god's gift to us all, for working at a shoe store and possibly giving you a chance to spend hundreds of dollars at their store.  The shadyness and horrible customer service...I say screw them.

From 1995-2005 I bought over 40 pairs of OG and retro Jordans, but dropped out of the game circa 2006, so the last time I tried to cop a hyped shoe there was no Twitter, Iphones, or raffle tickets. You got your **** out to the mall and lined up in the parking lot at 2 AM, and then you hunkered down to beat back the last-minute line jumpers, and I was damn good at all that. And since I was an older white man and thus taken seriously when I spoke about it, I was also good at threatening store managers who set up shady side deals to  sell shoes out the back door to people willing to bribe.

But now I got the bug again and I'm trying to learn the way things are done now, so no, I wasn't aware of the different type of tickets. Thanks for filling me in ...

Last edited:

From 1995-2005 I bought over 40 pairs of OG and retro Jordans, but dropped out of the game circa 2006, so the last time I tried to cop a hyped shoe there was no Twitter, Iphones, or raffle tickets. You got your *** out to the mall and lined up in the parking lot at 2 AM, and then you hunkered down to beat back the last-minute line jumpers, and I was damn good at all that.

But now I'm trying to learn the way things are done now, so no, I wasn't aware of the different type of tickets. Thanks for filling me in ...
2am campouts in 2006?

Back
Top Bottom