Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Got a ticket with ease, went late to champs and one of last in line , still got my 10.5 n that never happens, plenty to go around guys

hit up two footlockers today to get 5 raffle tickets so far.  usually only the one gets shoes so that might be revealing about production numbers of these.  hopefully that should be enough tickets but i might swing over tomorrow again.
If you win one raffle at one store than another one at another store, if you don't pick up your other pair are you permantely banned from that stores raffles? I rememeber reading that somewhere on here a while back.

hit up two footlockers today to get 5 raffle tickets so far.  usually only the one gets shoes so that might be revealing about production numbers of these.  hopefully that should be enough tickets but i might swing over tomorrow again.
If you win one raffle at one store than another one at another store, if you don't pick up your other pair are you permantely banned from that stores raffles? I rememeber reading that somewhere on here a while back.

not all stores do that, only some of the stupid ones. i mean your gonna ban everyone if they have some more important or forget? SMH

I usually don't like low cut sneaks all mine are mid or hi's but these, snakeskins, and blacks are dope. I'll be gone till November on Jordans though till something pops up and Im sure it will lol.

not all stores do that, only some of the stupid ones. i mean your gonna ban everyone if they have some more important or forget? SMH
I was gonna enter like three to increase my chances but maybe I'll just enter two.

Quit Playing….. This Could Be You Come May 3rd…. BE LIKE MIKE!

Beer, Table and Ping Pong Balls not included…..
Das it mane, das it. I'm copping gotta get me a nice bday gift 
pimp.gif

I picked up my ticket from HoH this morning at Willowbrook too.. Seems like they had more than enough to go around! Lol

Yea I was surprised at how many they had...once I saw that finishline was giving out tickets...I knew this had to be a huge gr...u already know folks go crazy for concords in houston

Back
Top Bottom