Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Shiekh codes needs to have a trade now? @hisairless just ask me what would i trade for shiekh codes. What happened to helping each other out?
The only problem with straight posting Shiekh codes on this forums is that 100% of lurkers and even most NTers think the codes are for an online raffle, or just enter anyway to be vindictive. What they don't realize is that they have to physically be in the store they entered each raffle for to pick up the sneakers.

This causes a ton of pairs to end up sitting at locations because people enter from other damn states and even countries, and the employees get their hands on them. This happened with the Bred 1's, and it will surely happen with these if you just post codes out on the internet for anyone to use.
Shiekh shoes raffle code Santa anita mall - c9c70e81f9
Glendale - 69AD676E61

If anyone else who have other shiekh codes, post it. Lets help each other out
Repped I'm tired of people in the Bay Area not sharing codes. Go check the bred 1 thread I started one over there. But come on Bay Area heads

i said this in yeezy foamposite thread, bay area ppl selfish idk why. posted a code there but not a single other one was posted. pm me to trade
We need to break that trend lol. Wen I get the codes from shiek ill post them. I don't think they give them out till wed usually.
Sad to say that i agree with bay area people... Not from here but currently live here and ppl are selfish... I do remember some users posting codes on foamposite thread but not many bay area no racism but i always knew asians ride by themselves not hating everyone has their own perspective.

Norgate Mall, San Rafael CA

Tanforan Shiek in the Yay Area

568FC5FC80

Last edited:

Tanforan Shiek in the Yay Area

568FC5FC80
repped.

the sad thing about sheikh online raffles is someone offered to sell me a raffle bot that came with 100 email accounts on FB
mean.gif

The only problem with straight posting Shiekh codes on this forums is that 100% of lurkers and even most NTers think the codes are for an online raffle, or just enter anyway top be vindictive. What they don't realize is that they have to physically be in the store they entered each raffle for to pick up the sneakers.

This causes a ton of pairs to end up sitting at locations because people enter from other damn states and even countries, and the employees get their hands on them. This happened with the Bred 1's, and it will surely happen with these if you just post codes out on the internet for anyone to use.
I understand what you are saying but a lot of these codes are on FB groups already.

I don't mind helping people if I can.  I got my pairs locked up because I've put in the leg work already.

These sheikh raffles are just for fun.
From my perspective, my chances of winning a Sheikh Raffle are < 1%.
You say you want to help people, but you're doing the exact opposite by blasting the codes out on the internet. You're making the chance <1% by doing this. If you pm'd them the codes, that would be helping them.

You say you want to help people, but you're doing the exact opposite by blasting the codes out on the internet. You're making the chance <1% by doing this. If you pm'd them the codes, that would be helping them.
These codes are on FB. Which site do you think gets more traffic? FB or NT?

These codes are on FB. Which site do you think gets more traffic? FB or NT?
Like I said, don't add to the problem. This thread has 170k views from people who are seeking this exact shoe, but honestly the amount of traffic each site gets is irrelevant. 

What matters is that you're choosing to be part of the problem of blowing everyone's chances, when it was you who said you wanted to help.

Like I said, don't add to the problem. This thread has 170k views from people who are seeking this exact shoe, but honestly the amount of traffic each site gets is irrelevant. 

What matters is that you're choosing to be part of the problem of blowing everyone's chances, when it was you who said you wanted to help.
A good percentage of the posts and comments on this site is NTer's helping each other. What you propose is people keeping info to themselves. We would be left with only people posting photos and others commenting on their NTDenim.

If the person that wasn't able to make it to Sheikh Store X, and used a code posted on NT or FB, they already gained a lot. Originally they were at 0% chance, whatever small chance they have now is a bonus for them.

If you are relying only on some online Sheikh raffle, then you should be prepared to be disappointed on a weekly basis. The chances are small, even less then entering physical store raffles.

^This

You can help people without hurting yourself and others at the same time.  Just be smart about it.  There are a lot of lurkers that view Niketalk.com with the sole intention of reselling the shoes active members want.

Back
Top Bottom