Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Do we know what sizes they had. I didint win the Chicago raffle but I went for size 14. I'm thinking that may have been why. Oh well I will try online on Saturday morning

first time rsvp manually at ntny!

only problem is, i have no idea which sz i put in :lol:

i sent so many dms

anyway i can find out?

Can't be about who is fastest I did it from two different accounts and the second one with about a 5 to 10 second delay got a RSVP while nothing from first yet

dude.. they like 10 min away from each other! do both next time.

I didn't even know you were allowed to do DM's for both places. I always just chose one and hoped that I won haha I actually live closer to NTLA than SM but prefer the SM location better

first time winning rsvp in since like gamma 11s in nike sm. just glad I have a pair locked haha I was super late this time too. almost didn't even check

laugh.gif

pure comedy 
roll.gif

this sneaker thing is so stressful sometimes i find it helps if i can at least laugh at myself

glad i could make you guys laugh 
smile.gif

*looks at post count and join date*

not indicative of anything. people try to make judgement on that. i'm probably as old as your dad. i love jordans from back in the days but was too poor to buy any shoe. now that i make good money, own a house, decent job, i have money to get in the 'game' as you kids call it.

Back
Top Bottom