Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Just got in thru finishline for the firsttime ever today must be a lucky day. Hopefully you gets get this luck!

Just copped an 11 off FNL mobile. Was on the splash page since 7:55

Last edited:
Yeah mine went back to the spa screen again after a failed payment with Paypal. I have quit using them. I use to use them all the time for every release and one day i couldn't pay for any Jordans

Damn i guess ill just have to rock my concord mids.
happy.gif

Nike just figured, "We're tired of everyone getting at us when our website doesn't work on release day, so we'll back it up 3 hours and let everyone else crash so they can see how it feels" LOL

Success on FNL with my ipad mini...

Laptop setup with almost 60mps plugged directly into router no good...

Good luck bros!

aaand my order has already been canceled by FNL.....im never ****** tryin them again... always get assed out by them every single time. NDC for me :stoneface:

still havent seen the shoes on fnl, 2 on the computer and 1 on lte on my phone
mean.gif
Right here with ya bro Im sure it will come up sold out by time I see it. Too many people saying they ordered already

don't give up on the fnl splash page. Had a couple of them open on tab and at about 8:25, all of them refreshed. Still had a FSR.
Edit: If you only got a paypal email, you may not have gotten through on FNL. The email from FNL is the key to order confirmation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom