Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

once you get int, get to check out, and get kicked off....do you go to the "back of the line" when trying to get through again?

Ordered my pair about 5 mins ago from FNL after being stuck on the splash page for around 40 mins. Site was flawless for me once I got in, guess I got lucky. Hopefully my order sticks. Trying on NDC at 10 for a friend.

Just Dame Lillard my way thru FootLocker.
smokin.gif

Grabbed one off of FNL. Wife did as well. Going to pick up the guaranteed pair. Cue the Ice Cube....

I dont think giving people the pp link to check out will work bcuz the session cookies will be diff

FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED SUCCESSFULY ON FNL DID YOU GET A EMAIL RIGHT AWAY? MY CARD GOT CHARGED BUT NO EMAIL AT ALL

I have over 100 calls to finishline from 759 to now, hearing the busy tone everytime. My head is going to explode lol

Can anyone PM me regarding this. i checked out via FNL with paypal but my order errorred out on FNL but i got a email from paypal saying i submitted payment.

Got paypal email but the fnl checkout says "oop!! we've encoutnered a problem." Does that mean it didn't go through?

Back
Top Bottom