Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

finally got through to FNL, after multiple paypal attempts/ credit cards smh. How long does it take for FNL to credit back refunds on credit card/ Debit card?

welp had to get a 6 but 
smokin.gif

Damn son got kicked out of Finishline. If i get back in ill post more links up.

Also for people that want to help all you do is logout of your account go to the sneaker add to cart click the paypal checkout and copy the URL and paste it here. It acts as if the person is checking out then after they checkout you go back and do it again.

Looks like nobody is having luck with Eastbay, Footlocker, and Footaction AT ALL LOL

I got through on eastbay after many many attempts. Once i got them successfully added to my cart i had to wait in line for 20 mins then the checkout process was easy.

so i have 2 size 8 in my cart on eastbay some how... if check out with both do you think they'll correct it to one or send me both? hahah

Bots, early links, raffles, shootings...now Paypal links.

Man, you used to be able to just walk in and buy shoes 
happy.gif

Got through on FNL...only way I was going to cop is through there to use an expiring WC card, which was lucky enough to get through and do.  Got mine (13), son's (8C) and niece (2Y).

Good luck to those still looking!

For those of you who are trying to snag right now. Give up, you're on niketalk while you're waiting to checkout. lol There's no hope

Back
Top Bottom