Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Had a little lag copping this morning from NDC, but was able to checkout by 10:08 am EST. Used my 20% off promo plus next day shipping code and got confirmation that they'll be here in Hawaii on Monday!

The generational gap is there, but the demand is higher. JB can release a kobe looking concord and it will still sell out. 50 percent are probably resellers the other 50 actually want the shoes to rock. If you ask me JB should make general releases with 2 times the quantity they make. They have the money to do it, I don't see why they don't.
They will never release 2x the quantity.

They have the hype bus rolling around.  There is only enough seats for so many on each bus...... but youll be happy to ride the next bus if your spot is open... 

OR pay more to get on the bus.

Last edited:
So just as I expected, I got shut out...

tired.gif

But I did pick these up for my daughter!

11ux4c6.png

95tzy9.png

1zpi8f4.png

****BONUS SHOT OF MY LITTLE PRINCESS!

17g807.png

wink.gif
smokin.gif
Congrats!  That's so cool to see the next generation carrying on the legacy of MJ!  I respect a good dad!

They will never release 2x the quantity.

They have the hype bus rolling around.  There is only enough seats for so many on each bus...... but youll be happy to ride the next bus if your spot is open... 

OR pay more to get on the bus.
Truth

can somebody let me know how to cop multiple pairs on fnl? was that using multiple accounts? just wondering... i buy on eastbay and ndc.. haven't tried on FNL cause it's not letting me through. thanks in advance for the answer. :smile:

About to time unsubscribe from this thread it's getting stupid up in here

Future nice shots I miss the porch though bro lol sorry I'm pulling for ya hope you can get a pair eventually

I agree.... seeing what I seen this morning made me lose some of my love for these sneakers. Its not that bro. People are being greedy.

Thanks guys, for all the love!

:smokin

She loves them, btw!

Here's another bonus, bonus shot, just cause.

8)

ekqqdk.png

Could y'all imagine if the Mids had this sole instead of the 2 pods?

:wow: :nerd: :tongue:

Last edited:

I got some homie's from PC who bboy and dance and what not.

ALL the malls out this **** are shady.  Dudes will tell you they dont even know when they are doing raffles.  Then do them 2 hours later.  Come on
What mall did you cop from ? Trust me i know what you mean about shady malls and suspect raffles had that happen to me. At the dumpster fire of a mall in lakeland

Lucked out in the limited raffles I did but again, missed out on that GS size for the lady. Liked these more than I thought once I seen them in person and on feet. Perfect summer shoe.

View media item 952443

Last edited:

IMO these concord was alot easier to cop then gamma blue 11. they must have mass massive production. Or no one wear size 9.5  team small feet FTW  
i think only few has a size 9.5. i got through the cart in a sec.. no waiting in line on ndc.. but the 9 and 8.5 waited for 40 minutes then sold out..

got 8 and missed on one...a size 8, made it 20 minutes late...one size 8.5 was given to a friend this morning(never pictured)...she loves them...first xi's for her...

@MakeSomeRice  and @FutureDHughes  much respect!

I grew up in a relatively poor family, where spending $50 on a pair of shoes was out of the question.  Parents worked hard, but we were a 5 person household, and Jordan's were the last thing my folks had in their budget.  I can remember the feeling of getting my first pair after my father had put in some OT for my bday.  To some these things are fashion or likes on an Instagram post...but Jordan's will always hold such a sentimental value with me.

When I had my first kiddo, lived vicariously through him.  He's still young (2), but one of the first words he learned was "shoes".  Even though he really doesn't care, it brings such joy seeing him wear a pair of kicks.  I know my Dad's looking down and smiling.

Me and the dude being matchy matchy with the Jams:

Congrats fellas.

What mall did you cop from ? Trust me i know what you mean about shady malls and suspect raffles had that happen to me. At the dumpster fire of a mall in lakeland
Landed ALL of mine online.  It's online or bust for me.  I dont buy to resell, so paying the shipping doesnt matter to me.  

Back
Top Bottom