Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I think whats psyching people so much about this release is how cheap in price they were, it feels good to get something nice for an alright price for once

i was foolish and unprepared
mean.gif
congrats to everybody that did the damn thang!
lol same

I think whats psyching people so much about this release is how cheap in price they were, it feels good to get something nice for an alright price for once
Pretty funny but it actually does. Even tho all Retros should be 150. Which is still too much.

Last edited:
Let me simplify this for people.

Anniversary 11 > Concord Low 11?
Money-wise. Can't find a DS Anniversary 11 in auction to compare.

i might be the only one but i hate the little jumpman they put on these, would have been cleaner IMO without it
I haven't seen a pair in person yet...is it stitched or iron pressed like the "23" on the mids?

If it's not stitched in, take some nail polish remover and a cotton swab, take your time, and remove it.  Should come off with no ill-effects to the rest of the ankle support.

So I ended up with 7 orders. 2 cancelled.

4x sz 7
1x sz 6.5... Sadly all I wanted was a size 8. Oh well. Still got '11 mids to lean back on

Got my order in with Finishline customer car3 right at 948am est was I. Hold for a hr. I got a size 11 home he don't run small like the 2013 11s if so I may need to trade for 11.5

truth.. these for a buck fifty is wayyyy better than the yeezy foams for $250

Exactly tho, Im down to my personal pair of YF after selling three of em, something about em just doesn't sit well with me, its a nice concept, but it just doesn't work, which is why my personal pair has to go again.

Pretty funny but it actually does. Even tho all Retros should be 150. Which is still too much.

Still too much for quality, if business wasn't booming so much I would have loved to see em drop to 120 for a whole month just to give back to the true Jordan fans and collectors. Thats how much they was when I was coming up

just got back from my raffle pick up at SOUTHCOAST

View media item 952667
Good stuff, Wave. The good ole WSS days are gone. I walked in weeks later to see those baby blue and red 11 lows sitting when I was in high school.

Man, $150 for lows aren't cheap! They're only $10 less than what regular retros were last year. I agree though compared to the $185 11 mids.

No even TLO's are searchable my friend. What happens is, when you add something to a site, it becomes indexed. SO all I had to type in was concord low or jordan retro XI and i was fine

As long as you refreshed at like 9:59.57

by the time the page came up they were there.
Oh wow. Thanks for the insight. I never knew that.

I haven't seen a pair in person yet...is it stitched or iron pressed like the "23" on the mids?

If it's not stitched in, take some nail polish remover and a cotton swab, take your time, and remove it.  Should come off with no ill-effects to the rest of the ankle support.
It's stitched on

i might be the only one but i hate the little jumpman they put on these, would have been cleaner IMO without it

its stitched

Friend tried to help me get them but no luck. Missed out at the base and online. Congrats on the ones that got them. Found out they sold them for $125 on base which made me even want them more cause of the discount. But guess it's resellers or re stocks.

Good stuff, Wave. The good ole WSS days are gone. I walked in weeks later to see those baby blue and red 11 lows sitting when I was in high school.
Man, $150 for lows aren't cheap! They're only $10 less than what regular retros were last year. I agree though compared to the $185 11 mids.
Oh wow. Thanks for the insight. I never knew that.

lol buggin 150 is just about fine, bro we in an age where lebrons and kds and kobes are ridiculously overpriced

I guess every1 got their pair without gettin jumped or shot! Mission successful

To beat someone up for these, you seriously had to be ******ed or a victim of society (in other words an idiot)

Back
Top Bottom