Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Guys, when you buy shoes on the weekend and you get a tracking number, that number won't be updated or working until Monday or Tuesday latest. Your shoes won't get to you until Friday (SoCal heads at least). Be patient. Of you got an order number and a tracking number then you are good, why feel the need to know where your shoe is?

Now if a week passes and you have nothing, then you have every right to be upset and impatient. But till then relax and be happy your order went through.

As for me, my order was shipped earlier today but my bank hasn't been charged. Am I about to get free kicks?

Guys, when you buy shoes on the weekend and you get a tracking number, that number won't be updated or working until Monday or Tuesday latest. Your shoes won't get to you until Friday (SoCal heads at least). Be patient. Of you got an order number and a tracking number then you are good, why feel the need to know where your shoe is?

Now if a week passes and you have nothing, then you have every right to be upset and impatient. But till then relax and be happy your order went through.

As for me, my order was shipped earlier today but my bank hasn't been charged. Am I about to get free kicks?

Nah. Ndc shipped mine and still ain't charge.. They usually do it a day or two later..

I ordered mine from finishline. The store that doesn't like taking Nike talkers money. lol. Shoes are for my kids (sz 8 men's and sz 1 Gs).

Lol, I figured them out this morning. Finally took my money. They should charge you by Monday or Tuesday they didn't charge me yet either but shipped

The toe box on these are fugly looking from the side. That's what I thought about the night shades untull my pair came and I saw them in person. I hope that's what happens with these.

that picture and post is gonna get deleted btw
laugh.gif

If you were not logged in to your account and checked out with PP, its not noting to show under your order history, you need to log out an just check the order by the number in your email.

SMFH...good luck moving all that stock at under $200.

I don't know what he's doing with all that, but I'm sure he got them all under retail, so even at $200 he's straight. I know my pairs from Footlocker came out to be $140 out the door.

Moral of the story - Don't sit at home and dwell on the fact you didn't get a pair. Take yourself to a physical shop with a cut off time for the pick up window. If more people did this I'm sure he couldn't of got all that.

Some of you are saying the raffles are rigged, that might be true but remember, please and thank you go a long way.

I've won all raffles I've entered at my local house of hoops. I don't know anyone at the store but I make sure I'm polite to whomever is giving me my ticket. I've seen dudes go in there demanding a ticket and talk mess to the cashier. Because of this, their ticket is probably being thrown away when they walk away. So again, make sure you're polite and I'm sure they'll be polite to you. And don't do it just to win shoes.
Agreed..and I think that this is a great general rule in life…as I practice it daily, everywhere, as much as I can…but I am truly starting to believe that the "hype" release raffles (where people have a lot of money to make off of reselling--specifically Jordans) are totally rigged.  

If you didnt get a pair you didnt want them bad enough. No excuses on this one... Super easy cop for the people who had today off. Congrats to all who got their pairs on lock 8) Kicks are dope af :smokin

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

WTF is this? People can't get one pair and you're posting sweatshop quantities of shoes. I don't wanna see that.
Dun people have even a bit of shame anymore?
dudes really just have thousands of dollars ready to buy 20 pairs?

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

WTF is this? People can't get one pair and you're posting sweatshop quantities of shoes. I don't wanna see that.
Dun people have even a bit of shame anymore?

That's what I'm getting at tho. Instead of posting online how you missed out take yourself to a spot with a cut off time for pick ups.

That's what I'm getting at tho. Instead of posting online how you missed out take yourself to a spot with a cut off time for pick ups.

Couldnt of said it better myself fam. If you really want the pair of kicks youll do what you have to do. Peeps complain online sites not working while theres 3 unclaimed pairs sitting in their local shop. Makes no damn sense:smh:

How do you claim unclaimed pairs? And how do you know what stores? Are those rsvp unclaimed?
Usually after the raffle window ends lets say at 6:00 and  they are fair game, but I don't know of a store that would have no one waiting to get every single unclaimed pair. Many stores with in the footlocker brand have gone to a reraffle phone call system so the shady employee's have a chance to backdoor a lot of pairs.

Last edited:
How do you claim unclaimed pairs? And how do you know what stores? Are those rsvp unclaimed?

Hit up your local shops and ask them what time they release unclaimed pairs. Whoever doesnt pick up their gauranteed sizes by the specified time misses out on their pair and its given to the first person in line waiting for unclaimed pairs. All my local spots do fcfs on unclaimed pairs. Hope this helped fam

Back
Top Bottom