Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I haven't seen any defective Nightshade XI lows. My pair is virtually flaweless....totally weird how the concords came with some many defects. I don't think I ever seen anything like this.

Man, I swear the X model was designed with the squeak as an extra feature. When they retrod in what, 04, they used to squeak hard.

I remember walking around as an intern and an engineer was like, J, are your shoes squeaking?

Lol I still remember rocking some all black X's in junior high in the library and having the librarian and the other people in the library give me dirty looks. :lol: I think baby powder helps fix that problem though

Lol I still remember rocking some all black X's in junior high in the library and having the librarian and the other people in the library give me dirty looks.
laugh.gif
I think baby powder helps fix that problem though
I don't  even wear Xs. I sold my CDP Shadows on eBay.

Just got mine from NDC, shoes just looks better in person.  Fortunate to cop this one.  Hopefully those who got 1 keeps theirs and those who does not get to buy for close to retail.

My pair came in from FNL yesterday, luckily no flaws. My wife now wants me to find her one even though she has yet to wear her 2000 mids. Smh.

Probably an obvious answer, but which would you rather have?
The perfect combo imo would be to put the black patent leather from the Concords onto the Tuxedos.  Then you'd get an all black upper with red accents and a clear sole.   Would look much better than the infrared red speckled black lows coming out.

I haven't seen any defective Nightshade XI lows. My pair is virtually flaweless....totally weird how the concords came with some many defects. I don't think I ever seen anything like this.
Same, i got my nightshades first from eastbay and the quality on them is superb. I was hoping the concords would be the same but no. Maybe if i got the cords first then the nightshades, my expectations wouldn't of been so high. Anyway, Both pairs of 6's  i got this year wear nice, i assume the carmines will be also.

Damn, it looks like a delay with stupid UPS. Hopefully its resolved so I can get them by today's expected arrival date.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, we got plenty of fitteds in the for the Concord lows along with Snapbacks.

use code "NTER" for 10% off and we offer free shipping on order of 75 and no tax.

Ecapcity.com

REALLY tempted to do a custom with my 2nd pair. Want to see what a pair with "concord" patent leather would look like.

Back
Top Bottom