Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

why does it seem like EVERYONE is a sz 12 wth :lol:

Thats my size too 11.5 and 12 and I swear everybody wears those sizes...you could ask the old lady next to you in line what size she needs and I swear she's gonna say 11.5-12! HA HA

The hell...,,
laugh.gif

They had a FSR for the concord 11 lows a little after 10am on release day via twitter. They havent been responding to anyone and ive been wondering if anyone else has had that issue o ordered anything from them before

:nerd:

If people get emotional about their pairs, they should send it back, and let me know where u send it back so I can cop for retail. Lol.
But dudes not really getting emotional tho. That's where you guys are wrong.
It's ok to say things about the shoes.

I'd rather an honest opinion than someone hyping and lying about them.
i feel like they are, people are complaining about clear toe caps. why?

If people get emotional about their pairs, they should send it back, and let me know where u send it back so I can cop for retail. Lol.

But dudes not really getting emotional tho. That's where you guys are wrong.

It's ok to say things about the shoes.

I'd rather an honest opinion than someone hyping and lying about them.
i feel like they are, people are complaining about clear toe caps. why?

So a couple complaints about the toe caps count as the complaints of all? I have seen plenty of valid observations about the quality.

They may not be mids, but I got that same joyous feeling today when I opened my box to that Concord glow :smile:

Classic is just Classic!

got my pair from ebay and was worried i got fakes because dude used fake pics from google.... but they are legit and nice af in person :D... and they are comfy too... why couldnt the gammas fit like this :smh:

Paid resale for my double up after a jimmy jazz store boned me on raffle win. Not happy about 230 but in 6 months the prices will be 300+ like happened with the tuxedoes. Plus my snakeskins will be here next week.

It's the principal FAM, just because Im going to wear my shoes don't mean they gotta look like ish from the get go.. The more you let ish slide by.........

Exactly. I take care of my ish, not just shoes. I can wear a pair of shoes 10 times and still have them looking like the day I got them. But when ish comes broke down, its dissapointing.
:smh:
It's the principal FAM, just because Im going to wear my shoes don't mean they gotta look like ish from the get go.. The more you let ish slide by.........

Back
Top Bottom