Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Yeah, I posted a better pic earlier, but here's another just in case.
dam the 23 and small jumpman came out nice. Was it hard to do?? My hands be shaking too much for painting small lines like that lol. Did you take the 23 and paint off first or just paint over it?

Got my pair in from EastBay today and the quality is straight butt cheecks. Did n e 1 elses pair not come with EB, FTL, FA, CHA sticker or without paper under the shoe trees? I thought my snakeskins did? Oh yeah and the toe caps are milky but you can still see through. Any one elses like that?
Got some from FNL and NDC. No paper under the shoe trees but everything else is perfect. First time in a whille that I've gotten boxes that aren't already beat up looking

Last edited:
Damn is Eastbay trying to save money on packaging? Sent GS size wrapped in plastic bag and now the box is jacked up!

Sold off my extra pair to someone on CL, guy calls me back 30 minutes later asking to get his money back because they are fake.

I told the guy to stop trying to scam me. Scumbag.

In regards to your sig;

"I miss when Niketalk actually used to share info instead of hoarding it. Shoes aint that serious...."

I guess we can call that the "Golden Age" on Niketalk, however I am finding more people willing to help each other out.  Perhaps we are now in the bronze age of Niketalk.  Looking to hit up Potomac after work and pick up a pair.
I've actually gotten a lot of help in getting shoes off Niketalk and I just joined in January. I've shared when I found something useful and I've found countless links that helped me get a LOT of shoes. I may not know of the Golden age, but I've had someone hit me up and grab a pair for me. 

just walked into footlocker and picked up a toddler size for my nephew. if anyone is close to astoria, footlocker on steinway still has toddler and ps sizes.

....FNL just sent me a 7Y instead of a 9... and FTA sent me a bag of death for my GS size
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I know we had a short dialogue yesterday about this, but my third pair came today from EB and they actually included a shipping invoice/receipt with them. I said yesterday that they stopped doing this over a year ago. Seems as tho they are back to doing it.

Damn, it looks like a delay with stupid UPS. Hopefully its resolved so I can get them by today's expected arrival date.
Same thing happened to me. how the hell are they gonna take 9+ days to deliver af reaking pair of shoes.. damn

Back
Top Bottom