Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

^
I agree. At least here, you know you're not going to get stiffed. I wish they had an alert option like eBay does when things get listed :lol:

nah they got scammers here too but doesnt happen that often anymore since people rarely use the buy/sell section.

^

I agree. At least here, you know you're not going to get stiffed. I wish they had an alert option like eBay does when things get listed 
laugh.gif
you can set up alerts on searches....

whoop, thought u mean ebay, but u were talking about B/S here :smile:

Last edited:
Speaking of scamming.. This dude wants to buy my pair and is offering $400 paypal invoice shipped. Should I be cautious?
nerd.gif

i.e. Is there a scam i should be wary of through paypal invoice? All I can think is the ol' switcharoo after opening up a claim on paypal that they are fake but he replaces my shoes with fakes/gms

i.e. Is there a scam i should be wary of through paypal invoice? All I can think is the ol' switcharoo after opening up a claim on paypal that they are fake but he replaces my shoes with fakes/gms
That's one of my biggest fears. Dude listed some Jams on CL. I said I'll take them. He sends me to his eBay store and says to buy them there. Completely different shoes. He shipped them before I noticed, I called him out and he said just refused the package so I did. Got a full refund before he even got the shoes back.

i mean, you could take some significant steps to assure you win a claim.... is it worth it to you though?

chargeback? ive never done a chargeback through CC so no idea how it works unless someone can explain it to me. i assume you just claim the product is fake and they end up giving your money back unless you have to prove to Visa/Amex/etc proof or w/e idk

Thanks everyone. All things considered, this high risk high reward thing isn't worth it. Just don't want to deal with the headache. Just remembered charge backs as well. All of this is good to know for any NTer. Actually now that I think about it, is there a guide for all this transaction stuff or is that in the scam thread?

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. All things considered, this high risk high reward thing isn't worth it. Just don't want to deal with the headache. Just remembered charge backs as well. All of this is good to know for any NTer. Actually now that I think about it, is there a guide for all this transaction stuff or is that in the scam thread?
Oldest open thread in the misc section.

has anybody experienced this for NBA Store?

ordered them on released day around 2pm, no email confirmation, payment sent via paypal.

shoes just showed up at my door step today, I thought order was 100% cancelled

Chargeback scams are real bro. Dude from china did it to me. ****** clown. And you can't win that. It's like the bank automatically sides with them because they'll lie and say that they never authorized the payment. So they get the money back from Paypal and their creditor.

first chance to wear these on court today

put 3hrs on them at youth clinics

very happy with the fit ( i went TTS) and  had great traction

after a wipe down, looked DS !

just might have to look to double up ....

enjoy them if you got them, get them if you don't

( IMO ) 

happy.gif

I've had 1 charge back case on Ebay.  All I had to do was provide a tracking number and the case was closed.  I have close to 1k feedback so maybe if you have less they screw you over.

I've had 1 charge back case on Ebay.  All I had to do was provide a tracking number and the case was closed.  I have close to 1k feedback so maybe if you have less they screw you over.

I got 100 and something. It has nothing to do with eBay sometimes. When you're working with Paypal there's no buyer protection.

Like seriously. They don't help you. I provided tracking and text message screenshots. And eBay messages

Nothing.

Last edited:

I got 100 and something. It has nothing to do with eBay sometimes. When you're working with Paypal there's no buyer protection.

Like seriously. They don't help you. I provided tracking and text message screenshots. And eBay messages

Nothing.

Actually, if you look at the transaction and it says you are eligible for sellers protection then you are fine against a chargeback as long as you follow the rules to a T.

So does a chargeback work like I said or is it more complicated? I thought a chargeback of claiming fake through CC was 100%

I know Paypal is different since they work with the CC company

Needed to convert a woman's 9 to mens size for a family member. Someone suggested 7.5, so I tried for sizes 7-8 and got thru for the 8. They are a little longer than they may like but they are too narrow and hurt their feet. And it's not like they have wide feet. Seems like every release I have to return something. I miss the days when you try on your shoes before purchasing

Actually, if you look at the transaction and it says you are eligible for sellers protection then you are fine against a chargeback as long as you follow the rules to a T.

Dog, lol we not about to get into this debate. If you believe you're protected by paypals bogus seller policy then fine. But here's my situation.

Gary Payton sole collector release, I grabbed an 8.5 and decided I wasn't gonna keep it. Posted an ad on Instagram, sold em for 250, sent em out. First buyer gets em, suddenly he didn't know they were an 8.5 and mistakened them for an 11. How you mix up a 1 and an 8 is beyond me, but whatever. Refunded him back, not an issue. Got the kicks back. Re sold them to some dude in china. For like 225 or some ish. Shipped em out a little after Christmas. Sent the tracking etc etc. Dude found my listing through eBay, messages me and everything and I kept all the messages.

So eventually something happens in transit and the item doesn't update. It left the post office but was never updated. Why I don't know, and never will. So he hits me up via email now. Telling me he hasn't seen an update it's a month and all this other stuff. Alright so I work with the dude day in and day out filing complaints. Going to the post office and stuff. After long waits and being told I'm supposed to receive a call back I get nothing.

Another month goes by, now I had no problem with returning homeboy the money, but I didn't wanna do that and they turn around and deliver them kicks because I've seen stuff like that happen when dealing with international transactions. Idk what it is with customs.

So he's emailing me and we're going back and fourth about what could've possibly happened. So now he pulls some other crap, dude files a Paypal claim, and calls his credit company and said he never authorized the transaction. And even when Paypal emailed me, they said that it was over the 45 day limit and they're gonna work to make sure that I win this case once they show that I complied. So I uploaded eBay messages and emails, clearly indicating that this guy was indeed in his own skin when he made this purchase. So they said they were gonna contact the creditor and what eventually happened is not only did the company his card is from give him the money back, Paypal also refunded him too because it left me with a negative balance. So I know what I'm talking about as far as compliance. There's no seller protection. The company is owned by eBay. I've seen this chargeback **** happen so many times when them red October yeezys dropped. It's been going on for too long. If it looks sketchy or out of your limits of where you normally ship, just don't do it. It's just crazy because whenever I ship to china my packages get there perfectly fine.

So now this guy just made 450 back from spending 225. And the possibility of the sneakers still being delivered isn't ruled out.

Back
Top Bottom