Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

contemplating copping a pair for $220 shipped from a NTer. i assume this will be the best price you can find soon enough. i just dont see em going any lower. id love to pay $200 flat but a few might slip to that price if you catch some one luckily.

contemplating copping a pair for $220 shipped from a NTer. i assume this will be the best price you can find soon enough. i just dont see em going any lower. id love to pay $200 flat but a few might slip to that price if you catch some one luckily.

If you don't grab them let me know I'll grab them

Thats one reason nobody wears there shoes lol. I use sole protector now on all my clear/icey soles. Easy to do and works fine to me.
I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about Sole Protecters but i went ahead and bought a pair. It says they recommend you use a heat gun but i don't have one so i was going to use a blow dryer. Did you use a blow dryer and if so, how did it turn out.

Last edited:
Word. But no patiences dude like him are what's giving these p.o.s resellers hope. Hell mofo in buy/sell are selling for cheaper then ebay. eBay is flooded with this. 5 pages just in my true size right now with 90% no bids.

I'm like a owl/hawk hybrid waiting to get 2 more pair below $200. Not a penny more.
Yes ebay is flooded with the concord lows so the price will go down some more. I wish I could say the same for the green snakeskins.

Beer pong XIs is such a better name than The Parades, names in general are so forced I'd rather they just try to be douchey from the get go, because they all end up that way anyway (the playoff xiis are not the shamus)
Nobody is calling them that... Tho parades does actually make sense

they basically sell for the same

concord are the better overall shoe. if i had snakeskins and couldnt get the concords id trade em in a heartbeat for concords.

Same here, was thinking about grabbing those black ones to see if I could trade for another pair of concord lows.

I can't believe there are so little 12.5 anywhere. Only Nike sold them and there are less than 10 listings on ebay. Driving the prices up! Need to size swap!

size 11 sold for 220 earlier today. you just need to check it often.

also, no need to say it sucks now. people just have more options to sell like kixify and stuff.

I like going to CL or local FB groups. Meet up and make the sale. Possibly make a friend.
The fact that I offer reasonable prices allows more people interested which increases my options.

Ok so I sold my pair from eastbay for 230 shipped told the guy from eBay to message me for that price through paypal. So he paid I shipped the shoes less than a hour after I received them from ups. I emailed him tracking number from eastbay to me with my confirmation email. He says they are fake because the don't smell the same as the pair his brother got from Ndc. Told him I'm not a store no return plus I don't trust that he will ship them back to me if he does who says he doesn't send me fake ones back.. Thoughts ??

Ok so I sold my pair from eastbay for 230 shipped told the guy from eBay to message me for that price through paypal. So he paid I shipped the shoes less than a hour after I received them from ups. I emailed him tracking number from eastbay to me with my confirmation email. He says they are fake because the don't smell the same as the pair his brother got from Ndc. Told him I'm not a store no return plus I don't trust that he will ship them back to me if he does who says he doesn't send me fake ones back.. Thoughts ??
Is that even a valid test?
indifferent.gif
 I don't offer returns on my ebay account because I don't want anyone wearing shoes and returning them to me and I'm not a store.

yea man i hate paying resell but said screw it. wish i could have locked up another pair for retail so i didnt have to spend $60 extra but w/e

#1: avoid international shipping
#2: When dealing with eBay only allow those who have very high feedback to make a purchase. Verify they've actual made sneaker purchases as a buyer with positive feedback (look at items/shoes purchased recently and price). I know some of us want to avoid eBay fees but dealing with people who only go directly through eBay will give you valuable and trackable information on that buyer. This is the problem when dealing with those who only want to do invoice.
#3: document all conversation
#4: Make sure names match Ebay ID or closing bid when communicating back and forth through eBay
#5: Are they Paypal Verified? How long have they had a Paypal account for? Usually accounts will get shut down after a certain amount of claims

These are just a few things I would do to protect myself. I'm sure others can add to the list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom