Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

does the mesh tongue and upper yellow quickly especially if used to basketball? :nerd:

would be able to throw em in the wash and make em white again, correct?

i would try a bleach pen before throwing them in the washer

These have been heavy on my rotation... probably good 10 wears since RD still look very clean a great summer shoe :pimp:

Wouldn't mind doubling up at the *right* price

Last edited:
hello, whats GM? regardless, these srew orthy

GM = Grey Market. Depending on who you ask this means they are fakes or are unauthorized pairs from the same factory as the legit pairs. Either way they are both unauthorized by nike. Lots of fake/gm shoes are floating around on ebay especially any xi model

tha
GM = Grey Market. Depending on who you ask this means they are fakes or are unauthorized pairs from the same factory as the legit pairs. Either way they are both unauthorized by nike. Lots of fake/gm shoes are floating around on ebay especially any xi model
that is what im afraid of. when i go on ebay seeing people with FSR, i dont care price, i remain suslicious. i only want a pair. sigh

I would stick to people with receipta from foot locker and other retail stores. You dont have any on craigslist locally where you are ?

I wanna find a Black Tie Suit to rock with these or a Tux!

I'm wearing these to my boys wedding… better then wearing some  Cole Hahn's ….more comfy

hello, whats GM? regardless, these srew orthy

Godda love how people still believe that urban legend of them being from the same factory but common sense doesn't pop up when the materials aren't the same. like 11 soles. They change differently and into a different color. Wrong 23 stamp

Last edited:
tha
that is what im afraid of. when i go on ebay seeing people with FSR, i dont care price, i remain suslicious. i only want a pair. sigh
if you buy a pair on Ebay, just get a pair from a seller with good feedback and has a receipt, even if that means having to pay a little more I could sleep at night knowing they are real

I would look for a seller with feedback 100 percent positive and a decent amount of transactions

A quick look at my size range (11-12) on Ebay there are pairs in that 230-250 range, if you could find a pair that is def from a retail store just message the seller to go through paypal, that can drop the price down to 230 IMO

if you buy a pair on Ebay, just get a pair from a seller with good feedback and has a receipt, even if that means having to pay a little more I could sleep at night knowing they are real

I would look for a seller with feedback 100 percent positive and a decent amount of transactions

A quick look at my size range (11-12) on Ebay there are pairs in that 230-250 range, if you could find a pair that is def from a retail store just message the seller to go through paypal, that can drop the price down to 230 IMO

Buyer beware. Even they scam, they provide authentic pictures, but send unauthorized authentics. YouTube eBay scams

Prices coming down on these for sure. I just wish the same thing was happening with the "green snakeskins" & "reverse concord" lows :lol:

Last edited:
Prices coming down on these for sure. I just wish the same thing was happening with the "green snakeskins" & "reverse concord" lows :lol:

ship kinda sailed on the black/white lows. they dropped like a year ago. pairs are drying up now.

Mines starting to yellow a bit.. anyone with guidance on cleaning and maintaining the sole? I've worn them like 6x 

Godda love how people still believe that urban legend of them being from the same factory but common sense doesn't pop up when the materials aren't the same. like 11 soles. They change differently and into a different color. Wrong 23 stamp
Yeah...the GM concord lows have a much milkier sole. You can't even see where the patent leather meets up with the phylon midsole  thru the toecaps on the GM's. But you gotta admit...some of the materials are damn close, if not the same. But yeah, they can't be the same factory/materials when the materials are clearly different. I mean, if they come from the same factory, why the different soles....hmmmmmmm? Either way GM is garbage.

Mines starting to yellow a bit.. anyone with guidance on cleaning and maintaining the sole? I've worn them like 6x 

Can't really prevent it, just clean them good after every wear with soap and hot water or a shoe cleaner. Ive never used the sea glow or products that clear up the sole I don't think the chemicals are good for the shoe long term.

As for GM, some of them are really good, some aren't all that but I've seen pretty good ones. I wouldn't go that route though, that's a dangerous road

This GM stuff is a very slippery slope...Getting harder by the release to tell what's legit and what's not...I'm honestly hoping this "re-master" concept kind of makes it easier for the buyer to tell legit pairs from fakes...To me this GM mess is a direct result of Nike cutting cost on quality...Makes it easier for the cats producing these things to keep up...

Also aksuited aksuited I wouldn't even rely on the sole clarity to determine real and fake pairs...I've seen legit pairs with both variations of sole's...Like I wrote up top it's just become very difficult to tell real from fake at this point...

MJ's famous Beer Pong game for example...
View media item 1056775View media item 1056776

This GM stuff is a very slippery slope...Getting harder by the release to tell what's legit and what's not...I'm honestly hoping this "re-master" concept kind of makes it easier for the buyer to tell legit pairs from fakes...To me this GM mess is a direct result of Nike cutting cost on quality...Makes it easier for the cats producing these things to keep up...

Also aksuited aksuited I wouldn't even rely on the sole clarity to determine real and fake pairs...I've seen legit pairs with both variations of sole's...Like I wrote up top it's just become very difficult to tell real from fake at this point...

View media item 1056775View media item 1056776

now im more worried about how to tell. it was easier back then

Also @AKsuited I wouldn't even rely on the sole clarity to determine real and fake pairs...I've seen legit pairs with both variations of sole's...Like I wrote up top it's just become very difficult to tell real from fake at this point...

I hear what you're saying, and this pic is kind of telling, but:

The pic isn't that great for examining this particular pair of sneakers. It's grainy as f**k at the point down near the shoes. Secondly, the angle on his right foot is significantly turned further away from the camera, which could have effected how the light translucence is perceived by the camera. 

Thirdly, I have NEVER seen a retail pair, with a receipt, that had this clarity issue. Every legit pair I've ever seen, you can see the patent leather thru the soles. Every GM pair I've seen, you can't. I literally looked through hundreds of pairs until I found a pair that I was comfortable buying at a price I was willing to pay. I actually liked that it ended up being a local meetup so I could hold the shoes in hand, examine them under natural outdoor light, while reading the sellers reactions to my high scrutiny as I checked the pair over. 

Back
Top Bottom