AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by gopowergoh

Originally Posted by Spookz312

17.4 ounces exactly

Thats pretty heavy compared to modern shoes.  The hyperfuse lows I'm balling in are like 11.  But these would look pretty good to wear casually.

roll.gif
    ah man love NT
roll.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by DUNKfever4

I've seen a pic of the shoe via a Jordan Brand rep. Imagine columbia lows except with a red sole. (white mesh upper/ white patent leather/ black sock liner/ red sole.
indifferent.gif
lies. these dudes man. i swear will say anything.
i dont believe it.
Lulz.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JORDAN FORUM DIED OFF CUZ LEBRON LINE EXPLODED THIS YEAR. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER BUT I'VE YEA I'M GETTING BURNT OUT WITH THE SAME STUFF RELEASING BACK TO BACK TO BACK (OLYMPIC 7'S AND RAPTORS 7'S AGAIN?
eyes.gif
). THE MARKET IS DEFINITELY SUPER SATURATED NOW. EXCLUSIVITY IS GONE. I DON'T GET EXCITED ABOUT WHENEVER I GET A NEW PAIR OF JORDANS. THEY JUST SHOW UP AT MY DOORSTEP AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO ARIVE, JUST TOSS THEM IN MY COLLECTION, BUT THOSE LEBRONS I'M CHECKING THE TRACKING EVERYDAY
laugh.gif
. CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE ELITES ON ORDER.

PETRIE IS BRINGING THAT FRESH HEAT
pimp.gif

Lebron puts out heat/quality while JB consistently sets out garbage even the chi X's were a pass.  shoot even my lil man told me one time "why cant i have those Nikes (Lebrons)  always Jordans" hes under 10 y/o 
laugh.gif
 ...I was shocked ..told him 2 stop acting spoiled its either Jordan or those D rose joints.
laugh.gif

and exclusivity isnt done for the most part yeah but i still break necks .with most of my og's Bred/Chutney/Navy-Black 13s bred/flint/french 12s ...JB isnt done theyre still alot to retro

and to think Jason Petrie was just a NTer who caught a big break posting his designs on this website...that is some crazy !*%% dude made it through Niketalk
pimp.gif

I'll pick them up, I think they'll be pretty dope for the summer. Only thing I don't like is that extra small jordan logo on the back, that looks wack to me

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Not even gonna waste my time trying to cop in store. I will gladly pay $175 pre-order when it's available. I'll still stand in line just in case but I won't put all my faith in copping on release date...

I would really like to secure a pair of these. If anyone has good info on Pre-Order sites for this release please PM me.  Thanks in advance.

Great for summer, or for those who appreciate 11 lows, but dont have the bread to drop on an older pair.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Not even gonna waste my time trying to cop in store. I will gladly pay $175 pre-order when it's available. I'll still stand in line just in case but I won't put all my faith in copping on release date...

I would really like to secure a pair of these. If anyone has good info on Pre-Order sites for this release please PM me.  Thanks in advance.

I don't think the release date has been posted yet, but it is said to be on 5/5/2012 at $140.

via @Deftronic on Twitter

Back
Top Bottom