AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

I don't think the release date has been posted yet, but it is said to be on 5/5/2012 at $140.

via @Deftronic on Twitter

But we have a RD thread at the top of this forum though.
Its stickied.

I have been waiting yeas for them to release the patent 11 lows, but I'm not feeling the red bottom
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

not to mention shape is terrible compared to the 2001 lows

But you said you were going to cop tho??? 
grin.gif
hey man, i see you like to put socks in peoples mouths! lol its all good.
yea im still copping. i know jordan quality isnt the same anymore. hopefully come release day, the pairs look better. different pics also provide different views and perception of shoe

Originally Posted by Leonidas

Great for summer, or for those who appreciate 11 lows, but dont have the bread to drop on an older pair.

I'm copping just cause I'm a Chicago guy and these are a great Bulls colorway for the summer.

These shoes are really low that's the only problem I have with them. Oh yeah and I'm on a tight budget ahaha.

not to mention shape is terrible compared to the 2001 lows

But you said you were going to cop tho??? 
grin.gif
hey man, i see you like to put socks in peoples mouths! lol its all good.
yea im still copping. i know jordan quality isnt the same anymore. hopefully come release day, the pairs look better. different pics also provide different views and perception of shoe
Nothing wrong with changing your mind lol hopefully you can get you hands on a pair
^ The pair that Chris Brown has on looks like they are too big for him

some one dude in brooklyn wearing them today. they look decent. a nice summer shoes, but nothing to break your back for.

Are they releasing the white/red pack we saw last year? I see these releasing, and those white/red laser 4s....maybe that is what's going on...

I was excited at first but decide to pass until better colorways to come out, I've been buying Jordans for too many years to cater into mediocrity. JB tend to come out with weak colorways then follow with better ones to maximize sales.

Originally Posted by AirGC30

I was excited at first but decide to pass until better colorways to come out, I've been buying Jordans for too many years to cater into mediocrity. JB tend to come out with weak colorways then follow with better ones to maximize sales.

Highly doubt it. These surfaced in catalogs 8 months ago and pictures came out 7 months ago. Nothing else has shown up regarding additional 11 lows. Looks like there will be thr Breds and nothing else from the XI this year. Maybe next year more low CWs will drop. I find these more than mediocre though. Most Bulls colorways are stronger than some other retro plus CW when it comes to Js. These are a nice CW for a low.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by smzsmz

TURRIBLE TURRIBLE TURRIBLE 
eyes.gif

I CANT WAIT TIL THESE COME OUT SO I CAN UN-DS MY SILVER ANNIVERSARYS WHILE YOU LAMES ARE ROCKING A VARIANT LOOKING SNEAKER. 
laugh.gif
My man pulling out heat on you lames.

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Got him!

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

Those look abit weird..I love the XI but would have to see them in person to cop if its lookin like that.......
A bit weird??? How about a bit fake, look like AR got his hands on some more mismatched parts to different 11's. If these are it ill pass
Looks like some deranged Human Centipede type surgeon got his hands on three separate pairs of XIs and did his thing while the rest of us looked on in disgust.
Actually, these aren't that weird. Back in 2001/'02, someone on NT posted pic of the Bred XI mids with the patent leather painted white. They looked sick! I think it might have been MethamphibianNYC since he was basically the most famous on here for customization.

Back
Top Bottom