AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by gentry187

Perhaps something like this???
nerd.gif
Lol! These looked better in my mind ... maybe if the red was darker? Lol.

if those are patent lows i would imagine like this:
upper: white
midsole: white
patent: black
small jumpman logo and 23: red
JUMPMAN JORDAN label: black with white lettering and red jumpman
outsole: clear
herringbone pattern: red

what do you think?

most of you are in denial.........expecting patent low, where it isn't. The product code is for IE. End of story. 

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

what do you think?

Exactly what I was thinking and hoping. It would be similar to the concord lows but instead of hints of concord purple it would be hints of red. If that's the case, two pairs for me.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

what do you think?

Exactly what I was thinking and hoping. It would be similar to the concord lows but instead of hints of concord purple it would be hints of red. If that's the case, two pairs for me.

you read my mind. im sure the jumpman will be red. like the white/black I.E that came it out it said metallic and the only thing metallic about it was the jumpman. so red jumpman for these

I saw a pic on instagram ... which were basically low top breds. I'll try to get a image link.
UPDATE: Here's a pic ...

lowtopbreds.png

Wait I've over looke this topic. Are these IEs or patents? I'm hoping it's not bred lows. Like the one member said a white upper black patent an red details would be nuts!

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I saw a pic on instagram ... which were basically low top breds. I'll try to get a image link.

lowtopbreds.png
Diggin the lows...will cop 2 for sure if they release exactly like that pair in the picture.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

lowtopbreds.png
eek.gif
 pleaseeeeeeeeee be these

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

What do we have here?? Looks like an 11 to me...
Something is off about these. The lacing system seems different. 
Could just be the lighting though

non IE 11s dont have that big jumpman on the tongue and IE's dont have patent unless JB is doing a combo of some sort. My vote goes for that just being a team jordan though

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

What do we have here?? Looks like an 11 to me...
Something is off about these. The lacing system seems different. 
Could just be the lighting though
1. the XII mids look very nice, IMO better than my 2004 retro. Am also glad that the lace loops look dull like on the OG's and 2004 retros.
2. I think that might be a XI hybrid shoe. The upper looks like a Nike Shox model (forgot the name).

Back
Top Bottom