AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by FortWorthsFinest

A lot of you are wrong, it could be the white and red patent lows. some of you are saying it cant be because the colorway says white/black/varsity red but if you look on the box of the white and red 12s it also say white/black/varsity red same thing for the rising suns the box for them say white/varsity red/black......so the order of the color really doesn't mean that the shoe will be mostly white and black with red accents
Another reason people say they aren't patent lows is because the product number is that of the IEs, not the patent lows.  If they do somehow turn out to be the patent versions I would be surprised to see them use this product number.

Different uppers almost always result in a different style code.

Originally Posted by DUNKfever4

I've seen a pic of the shoe via a Jordan Brand rep. Imagine columbia lows except with a red sole. (white mesh upper/ white patent leather/ black sock liner/ red sole.

I would buy those.

Originally Posted by leothegod

I've seen a pic of the shoe via a Jordan Brand rep. Imagine columbia lows except with a red sole. (white mesh upper/ white patent leather/ black sock liner/ red sole.
indifferent.gif
lies. these dudes man. i swear will say anything.
i dont believe it.

So how are you feeling right about now, bro? 
laugh.gif

This man speaks the truth
Courtesy of AirForce1's from his thread

11h9bfs.jpg

They look good, can't wait to cop! Dunkfever4 was on point...........dude was so quick to say he was lying.

Ehhh... Not A Fan Of Lows But Those Are Decent... Pass In My Book.

I Can Already See Dudes Eatin These Up Tho...

Originally Posted by dtb00201

indifferent.gif
i dont believe it.

laugh.gif
EXACTLY!!! Why are some peeps so quick to jump on anybody that may have a different opinion than you?? I read a lot more than I post but I see it all the time. It's not that these posters are saying "Bank on it, I swear on my life....." They are merely offering up information that they've come across and sharing it with us.....which is why most of us are on sites and forums like these, right???

Seriously, stop the hating and take everything with a grain of salt. If you agree, great, but if you don't, that doesn't give you the green light to "type tough" and rag on another poster.

Back to the topic, I personally can't wait for the Playoff XII's to drop. I'm also glad that the lows aren't going to be a BRED version cause I'm holding out hope JB retros the XI BRED Mid's for the holidays in 2012. Those are my grails and they have eluded me for too long!!!

leothegod's currently eating a slice of humble pie
laugh.gif

I want some patent lows, might have to settle for these. No way I'm shelling out 200+ for the old joints

i've been trying to score a pair or two of patent xi low's off ebay for a while now..  these look interesting and can't wait to see the final version, but most likely will be copping and hope a few more patent xi lows come out around the same time or sometime soon as well..  

well i for one have egg on my face right about now. sooooo glad patent lows are finally starting to make a comeback!

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Where did nice kicks pull their 135 price from?

The 1st page of this thread
I cant make it out, but it looks like $175 in that picture.  The XIIs from the same thread had a price of $195 next to them.

indifferent.gif
i dont believe it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i came in here to apologize asljgaslkgnalkna

dudes mad at me cuz i didnt believe what dude said? ill be the first to admit when im wrong fam.

If history holds and the early rumors are correct, there should be a black colorway dropping too. My body and pockets are ready 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

If history holds and the early rumors are correct, there should be a black colorway dropping too. My body and pockets are ready 
pimp.gif

!!!!!!! That would super ill.

Back
Top Bottom