AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

City sole has some sizes but wants 269 plus shipping.
The going rate for preorder is around 240ish. Some dude on the bay kix-cafe is selling a FSR for a decent price (i gt a pair from him)

Deadstockshoes is a great site because they don't rape people even with the hot releases( concords excluded but still cheaper the CS or UTA)These are going to be the defacto hype beast release til the Christmas XI's...like someone said above, $200 will seem like a steal. I hate the hype...when the XI lows dipped years ago, you could gt them on dekalb ave a week after release...

Originally Posted by memphistn3000

Are these limited or a general release?

im thinking Limited

but even if it was a GR it wont make it any easier to get them
tired.gif

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by memphistn3000

Are these limited or a general release?

im thinking Limited

but even if it was a GR it wont make it any easier to get them
tired.gif
I thought it was a GR

It's a GR from what I have found but what's interesting is that the kid sizes have yet to go on sale for preorder. Nike has changed GR to limited releases in the past. I wouldn't put this past them to fuel the hype...just look at how the grey XII's sold out on DSS

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Originally Posted by Spookz312

200 is a good price for a preorder

GIFSoup

it is though, especially for an actualy XI low. not the IE garbage. release on these will be high and i dont see prices dipping below $200 even months after release.

GIFSoup

Im a cool Niketalker and I use gifs... !!!+ outta here JordanKing you know youll be paying more 
laugh.gif

lame #!% kids on the internet these days you bored bruh too much time on your hands?   
laugh.gif

!@$! outta here bruh 200 is decent cause ill be hitting suckers such as yourself for 275 on craigslist come release date .. 

JordanKing
roll.gif

Meh! Was thinking about these til jb pull the qs stunt with the cav 4s so these scrapped and the ie's crap all over these! When 11 lows drop it was the ie not this model. Had to wait to 01 when the carolina blue and red ones dropped on the same day. Now those were heat especially the red ones. But good luck to those copping cuz im going to qs route!

Mom and pops store in Brooklyn charging $240
indifferent.gif
, I said no thank you and laughed as i strolled out the store. And we thought "resellers" were bad.

GIFSoup

Im a cool Niketalker and I use gifs... !!!+ outta here JordanKing you know youll be paying more 
laugh.gif

lame #!% kids on the internet these days you bored bruh too much time on your hands?   
laugh.gif

!@$! outta here bruh 200 is decent cause ill be hitting suckers such as yourself for 275 on craigslist come release date .. 

JordanKing
roll.gif

before you start riding on your high horse Pre Orders used to be only 10 or 15 bucks more. not 50.

go get scammed buddy i got my RD pairs on deck.

and one more hit to your cranium 

http://gifsoup.com/view/3650898/idiot.html

GIFSoup

does anyone think the resell price on these will be crazy? I might just pre-order now as I don't wanna take the chance

Back
Top Bottom