AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by marley

Has anyone else tried these on? I tried them on at my Finish Line and they appear to run huge. I am normally a 12 in recent XIs but I tried on a 12 in these and had about an inch beyond my toe. They didnt have an 11.5 to try but I went ahead and ordered 11.5 from Sneakerpost yesterday because they seemed to fit really big. Just curious what other's opinions were...

all Jordans for the last few years have all ran bigger, regardless of what anyone else says its 100% true. im a straight up 11 in all Nikes and most other shoes but every single pair of Jordans i have in an 11 are way too big.

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

Deadstock shoes has these up but for $200 + shipping...

they been sold out since yesterday.. yesterday is when they went up on there i grabbed the grey 12's from there them where put on there yesterday to

celebrity-feet-lil-wayne-air-jordan-xi-low-white-varsity-red-2.jpg

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by spenna316

just got a pair for $180.00 

how?
you walk into the store give the salesmen the shoes and walk out 
i know the shop and paid less then what they where asking by $20.00 

160 always gets his early & $20 cheaper than asking price... im pretty sure whoever asked was being funny or is a newb

Originally Posted by spenna316

just got a pair for $180.00 

how?
you walk into the store give the salesmen the shoes and walk out 
i know the shop and paid less then what they where asking by $20.00 

Sounds like the deals that I use to get back home in Brooklyn....

Originally Posted by village1600

190 out the door. Not bad considering i get hit with Cali tax out here.

how's the quality on them? i heard the quality of some of the shoes were %$%#

Can those who got them comment on the sizing?Last 11s I got were from the 11/12 pack and I did go a half size up. Last retro I tried on was the 14s and they fit so tight that I woulda gone up a half size, too. Hate the inconsistent sizing. 6s for example fit big.

smh sneakerpost crazy for those prices they posting. This release is not gonna be as bad as the playoff 12s. Yes they are the 11's but just 2 weeks prior to the playoff were released so people aint gonna run these off the shelf becasue getting ahold another 135 dollars or more might be steep for people pocket now days. Not saying its impossible but just put in the factors of today's economy its likely that they might sit for a day or two. So the hype is not as big as the PLAYOFFS.... but of course on niketalk every release sounds like the end of the world

Back
Top Bottom