AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

If they weren't low It would be an easy cope but I just don't like any low jordans but I know someone does since they keep dropping lows

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by BayArea23

They hype on this here in the Bay Area is through the roof again, I don't think its going to be as crazy as the Playoffs but it will be pretty close.

I feel it too.  I think I'm passing though.  It'll be a last second decision for me.  Where you pickin them up at?
Gonna try the RSVP and online... If no luck, I'll try Serramonte at 9am, not waking up early for this tho.

from the other site
1028657918_3f3c8994_C5A9B1E2BAAFC8AF_DSC_1604.JPG

1028657918_ca7bc919_B1D7B8B22.png

Originally Posted by bence23

from the other site
1028657918_3f3c8994_C5A9B1E2BAAFC8AF_DSC_1604.JPG

1028657918_ca7bc919_B1D7B8B22.png

these are actually not bad..... wouldnt mind gettin a 2nd pair carbon fibered on the pl... gotta get my 1st pair 1st tho
laugh.gif

those CF ones are fire, now those wouldnt even be a question on a cop, but the ones releasing are boring and cheap looking

From 135 (first price given) to 145, just like that?! $10 is not much, but the fact that they raised prices days to release just because they can with no worries that sales will decrease (they obviously wont). Lmao. I need to read NikeTalk's rules.! JB. We got got. But I'll be getting my XI lows though.
roll.gif

How would they change the tags on the box that quickly when most stores already have these in-hand? I realize the tag indicates that is it MSRP (with the S standing for SUGGESTED) but that just doesn't seem right especially if it is being sold by an official Nike retailer and even a NT brick and mortar.

Originally Posted by dkeso611

From 135 (first price given) to 145, just like that?! $10 is not much, but the fact that they raised prices days to release just because they can with no worries that sales will decrease (they obviously wont). Lmao. I need to read NikeTalk's rules.! JB. We got got. But I'll be getting my XI lows though.
roll.gif

Than there is no point in complaining bro.

Anyways, these are staright trash - and for people to just fall for the price raise and accept it like it's good business; shame on y'all. Nice or not, I would let these joints sit off the strength of their greediness.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by dkeso611

roll.gif

Than there is no point in complaining bro.

Anyways, these are staright trash - and for people to just fall for the price raise and accept it like it's good business; shame on y'all. Nice or not, I would let these joints sit off the strength of their greediness.

Lol. I'm not complaining, It was just an observation, in which I admitted im a sucka for some Jordans. As for the price rise, someone stated before that most stores had their shipments for weeks now, they cant change the MSRP tag just like, unless there's some sort of loophole. Either way, there's nothing one man can do, if I dont buy the sneakers I LIKE, another person will surely scoop them up. Then imagine going to JB like, "I didnt buy your sneakers because you increased the price, and I really liked them, but now they're all sold out!
mad.gif
 Can you make me a pair that I can buy at a cheaper price?" 
roll.gif

It's all good bro. I do see where you're coming from.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

someone said they're DEF $140, that's what's printed on the box.

Why do you think those price tags are perforated?  They'll just have the retailers rip em off and, boom, new price.

And I disagree with the "oh, it's just another $5" notion ...F that.  It's not gonna stop there.  Soon enough everyone will fall into the same train of thought and be okay with incremental price hiking so they'll keep hitting you again and again until $200 is the new average for Jordan retros.  It's just another 5 bucks ...right?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

someone said they're DEF $140, that's what's printed on the box.

box price is $140 & it wont change unless your going to a mom & pop shop

Back
Top Bottom