AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

someone said they're DEF $140, that's what's printed on the box.
Why do you think those price tags are perforated?  They'll just have the retailers rip em off and, boom, new price.
I cop from footlocker, soooo it's $140 for me 
pimp.gif

Finally made the decision to pass on these. I'll let the beasts eat em up and take the money I was planning on spending and try to find an ebay bargain.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

wait so do these release this saturday?
[table][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]STYLE NAME[/td][td]COLOR[/td][td]PRICE[/td][td]STYLE #[/td][/tr][tr][td]05/05/12[/td][td]Air Jordan 11 Retro Low[/td][td]White/Varsity Red-Black[/td][td]$140[/td][td]528895-101[/td][/tr][/table]
bright and early (5am) for us cali folks

Originally Posted by TOTOCHI

Originally Posted by bence23

from the other site

Those r nice..r those painted
That's definitely carbon fiber-style vinyl in a matte finish. I have no idea how that would hold up after a few steps. I used that stuff years ago for my roof panel....

can some 1 please inform me whats going on with the releases on eastbay, FNL, footlocker, and NDC.

are they midnight still or what?

im central time , thank you

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

can some 1 please inform me whats going on with the releases on eastbay, FNL, footlocker, and NDC.

All sites are 7am central/8am eastern. There will be no more midnight releases

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Hmm the local footlocker footaction and finishline by me say these aren't available in GS sizes, and only come in men. I wonder if the only place you can get a GS size is NDC??
We will have men's, grade school, preschool and toddler sizes available for sale when they release this Saturday.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Since the release times changed, will Eastbay still have the ticker?!?
We will still have the countdown timer on our website.

Originally Posted by zidane4661

so does this mean that sites like eastbay and footlocker dont do midnight release anymore also?
Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

All Nike and Jordan shoe launches are now at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET on the release day.

EastbayRep - Ray

They are alright, but not for $135. Wearing the shoe they look just like the CMFT 11's which you can pickup depending on color for around $40, so whats the rush?

Originally Posted by kerberbb

They are alright, but not for $135. Wearing the shoe they look just like the CMFT 11's which you can pickup depending on color for around $40, so whats the rush?

These look nothing like the CMFT 's......the CMFT's look like orthopedic shoes bruh....

Originally Posted by kerberbb

SERIOUSLY 
eek.gif

air-jordan-xi-low-white-black-varsity-red-detailed-images-1.jpg

Jordan-CMFT-Viz-Air-11-41.jpg

please shut up

can someone post nike's announcement re: NEW RELEASE POLICY

the one i saw clearly stated "NO EARLIER THAN" 8 am east/ 5 am west

now everyone is saying it is a SET 8am/5am time

i think they worded it that way for a reason, don't you ?

PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong thanks

Back
Top Bottom