AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

How's the fit on these? True to size or .5 big?

I imagine they will be the same as the concords which were true to size for me.  Im gonna try eastbay on release morning, but if I cant score there Im not gonna worry.  I really do like this low though, Im just not gonna try here in Houston.

I would rather Bred lows than these. I think im going to pass. Although I can see why heads say these are great summer shoe...

I was a 12 in the 09 Jams, 10 CGs and 11 Concords.  This fit .5 size larger.  I got an 11.5 in these lows and I have room to move still.

These are so plain. Pass with no hesitation, especially with my childhood shoes right around the corner 
wink.gif
obsidian's
wink.gif

Local mom n pop does in store reserves...out of the playoffs in minutes, took over 2 hours to reserve all sizes in these! Good sign that bandwagoners are finally startin to jump off or ppl are finally runnin outta tax money. Bout damn time!!!

Go down a half size. I usually wear 9.5 in XI's. Had to get a 9 in these, however I have narrow feet which is usually the root cause of having to size down.

I got my pair. Quality doesn't seem too bad. Although it's a lowcut show, JB didn't cheap out on the padding in the ankle/heal area like they did with the CDP XI.

r6wnb5.jpg

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Anyone from Brooklyn know a good spot before RD?

all over downtown bk 

Just walk down Fulton and you will come across about 3-4 stores on each block (on either side of the street) that will be selling them for rape prices before and after release date...I remember years ago I could bargain the workers in those stores down to a good price for shoes, not so much anymore since people are just walking in desperate for shoes and willing to pay rape prices so they just hold on for one of those customers instead of negotiating...I used to be on that strip everyday since I went to high school a few blocks away, Brooklyn Tech
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Anyone from Brooklyn know a good spot before RD?

all over downtown bk 
I know, but they're charging outrageous prices. It ain't me son. $300 for some lows...
laugh.gif

That's what they were charging for the Cool Grey 11's the week before release, but for lows in regular packaging $300 is beyond rape

I hope this isn't the type of release that makes NDC crash. The hype for Jordan sneakers is crazy as of late. Hoping I can get my one pair Saturday morning online and not have to worry about rushing out to the mall if NDC fails me.

Hmm the local footlocker footaction and finishline by me say these aren't available in GS sizes, and only come in men. I wonder if the only place you can get a GS size is NDC??

Back
Top Bottom