Air Jordan 11 Retro Platinum Tint/Sail-University Red October 27 2018

upload_2018-10-26_20-58-33.jpeg

I was just chatting with a buddy tonight about these and he asked me how cheap they would have to drop for me to cop.

I said 140 out the door.

These don’t suck as bad as I initially thought.... still definitely not worth the retail price. Would’ve been much better if they did a complete nubuck upper instead of using mesh imo.

I don't understand the hate on these at all. Clean, simple colorway. I grabbed a pair off SP and seems like I got 7% cashback from BeFrugal. I'm pleased :nthat:.

The Air Jordan 11 Retro is yours.

I gave in

I had a gift card if I didn’t have it to use I would have passed

Last edited:
SNKRS showing sold out already. They didn’t even have 12.5. I wasn’t on when it first went live.

I think they appeal to some of the older shoe heads. I know myself, as a 40 year old, patent leather is sometimes not the best look.
This is why I can't F with the Mids and have every low.
I can't rock a Hightop Basketball Sneaker off the court and feel okay about it, ever.
I can pull off the patent and bright colors, it's the HighTops I can't do

I think they appeal to some of the older shoe heads. I know myself, as a 40 year old, patent leather is sometimes not the best look.

Exactly my feelings on these. They're going to look great next summer with shorts. No idea why they released these in Oct rather than April or May.

This is why I can't F with the Mids and have every low.
I can't rock a Hightop Basketball Sneaker off the court and feel okay about it, ever.
I can pull off the patent and bright colors, it's the HighTops I can't do
Interesting-I’m old af -My wardrobe consists of suits and hoop gear. Nothing in between :lol: Highs,Lows, Mids...I wear them all with my extensive collection of hoop shorts and dri-fit tees

Back
Top Bottom